ERA® Sellers Security® Plan
Our Secure Timely Method
For Selling Your Home
Take the uncertainty out of selling your home. If you are on the move and need to sell, the ERA® Sellers Security® Plan* (SSP) gives qualified consumers the assurance your home will sell within a defined sales period or ERA Franchise Systems LLC will buy it from you.
With SSP, qualified consumers receive:
Assurance: You'll know up front what you will be paid for your home ( 80% to 90% of the appraised value).
Flexibility: In addition to a guaranteed sale to ERA Franchise Systems LLC, you are encouraged to accept another offer within the specified listing period. You may also opt out of the listing agreement with your ERA broker within 21 days of being notified that you do not qualify for the ERA® Sellers Security® Plan.
Control: SSP puts you in a stronger negotiating position for your next home purchase.
Find Out if You Qualify
- Market your home through the ERA Gold Star Property program
- Purchase a home inspection and home appraisal
- Agree to reduce the list price of your property at certain intervals during the agreed selling period
- Purchase your next home through ERA Real Estate.1.
- Have a minimum of 20% gross equity in the property.
- Be current on all mortgages and make mortgage payments and maintenance on the property until closing.
Your home must:
- Be a single-family primary residence. Townhomes and condominiums qualify. The property can be vacant when applying for the program but cannot be rented during the SSP listing period.
- Be valued between $50,000 and $750,000.2.
- Be marketable; the condition and appeal must meet or surpass typical buyer expectations for the area and price range.
- Be located in your broker's primary marketplace.
- Meet absorption rate criteria; the local absorption rate (the approximate time it takes for a property to be sold) must be 15 months or less
ERA® Sellers Security® Plan Timeline
1. Exceptions include military personnel moving into base housing, those purchasing new construction as the result of a referral to agent from the builder, those moving into a senior living facility as a result of a referral to agent from the facility.
2. Maximum appraised values are based upon local statistics. Properties valued in the top 20% of sales per prior 12-month MLS data for town, city, or zip code do not qualify. (Maximum ERA Franchise Systems LLC offer: $675,000.)
Important Legal Information Conditions and limitations apply; including but not limited to: seller and house must meet specific qualifications, and purchase price will be determined solely by ERA Franchise Systems LLC, based upon a discount of the home's appraised value. Additionally, a second home must be purchased through a broker designated by ERA Franchise Systems LLC. Call your local participating ERA® professional to review details. Not available in all areas.