- I started my real estate career in 1991 with Jerry Hughes Realty and have been listing and selling homes for 28 years. Prior to getting my license I worked in the banking industry and also attended Lamar University for four years. I am a licensed real estate Broker in the State of Texas, and hold the designation of GRI. I work full time listing and selling in Southeast Texas and am the Market Leader for the Orange office. I am married to Glenn Hughes, owner of 2G-3G photography and we have two wonderful children. Our son Ben graduated from Sewanee with a Bachelor's degree and Vanderbilt with a Masters Degrees and currently works in Nashville Tennessee. He is married to Lisa and they have a new baby girl named Isabella that was born in September. Our daughter Kayla graduated from Sam Houston State University and went on to Texas A&M where she earned her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. She is a Veterinarian in the College Station area and is married to Nick. They have a one year old baby girl named Mackenzie.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Beaumont Multiple Listing Service
- Mid County Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Having been born and raised in Orange, Texas I have spent years volunteering in the community. I am currently serving as Director for the Nelda C. and H.J. Lutcher Stark Foundation, Director for the Orange Lions Club, Orange Rotary member, serve on the Orange County Community Development Block Grant Committee, sustaining member of the Service League of Orange and member of the Orange and Bridge City Chamber of Commerce.
Share My Page
- Orange County Appraisal District
- Greater Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Voter Regristration
- TX Motor Vehicle Registration
- City of Orange
- Orange County
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.