My Client Reviews
Flexible accommodating can do supportive attitude with no pressure but instead encouragement to do what feels right. Provided sound advice along with various options to consider. Great follow through and follow up. Went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and professionally handled our needs and inquiries. Easy to work with. In the long run became a good friend and without hesitation we would recommend her to others
Kim is a very motivated professional with high integrity. Kim went above and beyond other realtors I've worked with in the past to get my house staged and ready to show. Because of the unique characteristics of my home, Kim knew that it would take special marketing skills and made it happen such that we had a contract within 20 days. And, by working with Kim, we were able to get the highest price per square foot in the community which was a high bar to cross. Kim was very responsive through the whole process. Working with Kim was such a pleasant experience, I would highly recommend her to anyone.
I have known and worked with Kim Francks for 8 years. Kim is a professional's professional. She is extremely personable and works extremely hard. She always goes above and beyond what is required to get the job done. A client would be extremely hard pressed to find a better realtor to represent his or her needs.
I have known Kim for many years. She has always presented herself in a friendly, professional manner, and very knowledgeable in her field. She has genuine care and concern for people and their needs. Kim's attention to detail is remarkable. She is also dedicated to whatever task is presented to her. She loves what she does and it shows through in her contagious enthusiasm! Kim is a delightful person and a breathe of fresh air!
Kim I wanted to thank you so much for your excellent support. When I need help your knowledge and professional demeanor is always exceptional and how you go above and beyond to help me anyway you can is greatly appreciated. Thanks for always being there my friend DeWanna Jackson ( Business owner )
Kim is a highly dedicated, professional with great attention to detail. I appreciate her knowledge of our local area and support she offers her clients from start to finish she is with you! If you are looking for a realtor I highly recommend Kim Francks!
My experience with Kim is in Christian ministry. For 5 years we worked with youth teaching them the Biblical principles of serving others. This included a trip to rural Appalachian communities devastated by the closure of coal mines, rampant drug abuse, poor nutrition and newborn care. Although this was completely out of her comfort zone, Kim worked tirelessly and confidentiality. From these years of service I got to know her extremely well and saw her in many challenging situations. I always found her to be decisive, intuitive and appropriate. Kim is extremely intelligent and I would trust her to seek what is in my best interest as a friend or in a professional situation. She has a strong work ethic, is self motivated and raised her family here making her uniquely qualified to help clients find the perfect home and neighborhood.
Previous review from Leta-Fern B.
I've known Kim for almost a decade. We worked together with youth girls at our church with the purpose of giving to others as they have been given through Christ. We traveled to places like remote Appalachia to minister to poverty inflicted communities overrun with drugs and violence. Kim showed courage, strength and tenacity in leadership of teenagers in a paradigm completely unknown to her. I've always known Kim to fulfill her commitments. She is a person who always goes 'the second mile' when she accepts a task. Kim is also extremely intelligent but has the humility to say she doesn't know if something is beyond her purview. Lastly, Kim is extremely loyal and does unexpected, personal things for her friends and in the tasks to which she is called. Would I trust her with my personal business? Most definitely!
I have known Kim Francks for 15 years. She is a person of integrity who will work hard to meet your real estate needs. I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends. Claudia Gray Civil Service Test Manager (retired)
Kim is extremely detail oriented and that was immediately evident from our first meeting. She conducted a comprehensive market analysis of our neighborhood and surrounding communities and communicated the home selling process clearly and concisely. She also took time to coordinate and execute a time-phased plan to market our home and kept us apprised on each step of the selling process. Once we went live on the MLS, she organized 12 viewings within the first 48 hours which led to 6 firms offers! Her indefatigable efforts ultimately paved the way for an acceptance of a generous offer in excess of our asking price in less than 10 days! Also, KUDOS to the photographer and marketing support team for outstanding photographs of our home which made us want to purchase the home all over again. We cannot express our gratefulness enough. Thanks and blessings...Ed and Laura
I have had the pleasure of working with Kim for over 9 years. She is a great communicator, hard worker, dependable, dedicated, enthusiastic, and creative. She knows how to "get the job done" and can be counted on to "follow through". She will often go above and beyond what is required when other won't. I recommend her without reservation.
Kim is attentive and energetic! Gets the job done and is responsive.She gives you 100%. I highly recommend Kim as she is knowledgeable and gives good advice!
Brenda & I are so happy that Kim was able to orient us to the Emerald Coast. She did a great job! We think we're going to find our dream beach home soon. Thanks! John C., USAF Civilian and Brenda, Childcare Specialist
Working with Kim was a pleasure. She is very professional and I felt very at ease with her. Her knowledge of the local area was so helpful and she was someone that I could trust to tell me the truth. Kim was very responsive to all my questions and I would highly recommend her for all your Real Estate needs.
- Before starting in Real Estate, I spent 24 years in the healthcare business. I'm a self motivated individual with strong skill-sets in strategic thinking and planning. My experience has resulted with a focused processed and effective presentation skills. After a successful career as a healthcare executive I now CHANGE lives through real estate. I assist homeowners and new buyers secure a loan that suits their budget and goals. You get a dedicated and caring person when you hire me, along with great organizational and negotiating skills. Because I love my work, you will not be disappointed; I GUARANTEE IT!
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Emerald Coast Association of Realtors
- Member of MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Member of First Baptist Church on Bayshore, Niceville-FL
- Completed MBA-Master in Business Administration Program
My Community Involvement
- Florida Baptist Disaster Relief- a ministry to bring help, healing and hope to individuals during times of disasters.
- Operation Christmas Child - Shoebox Ministry. A project by Samaritan's Purse who prepares and delivers million gift filled shoe boxes to boys and girls around the world.
- Compassion International -Involved with sponsoring a child for approx., 20 years through financial needs and writing notes of encouragements.
- Women's Advisory Committee- provided guidance and feedback to the leadership team in the hospital system.
- First Baptist Church of Niceville - Acteens Leader -influence and change lives as teen girls encounter missions and to respond to God's call in their lives.
- First Baptist Church on Bayshore- (Niceville) -Women's Bible Group
- Crossroads Medical Center- founding member established medical clinic for under-served community residents.
- Extreme Outdoors Ministry-a christian based organization that provides families with hunting and fishing opportunities along with a deeper understanding of Jesus Christ.