I have been a real estate professional in South East Idaho for the past 17 years. It is said that if you are doing what you love, you will never work another day in your life. I enjoy all aspects of helping buyers and sellers in residential, farm, and commercial real estate.
- Real estate agent for 17 years. I have been involved with hundreds of transactions.
- BA in Business and MS in Instructional Technology both from Utah State University.
- I also have a perspective as an investor and owner of residential, farm, and commercial real estate.
- I have personally or with investors been involved in the purchase and/or ownership of multi-unit apartments, a 500 acre farm/ranch, a gas station, and a motel.
My Credentials and Memberships
- I am working toward a CCIM desingation in commercial real estate.
My Community Involvement
- I was co-chairman of the patron committee that helped pass a 36 million dollar school bond for Jefferson County District #251. The bond will be used for a new elementary school, expand Harwood and Midway Elementary schools, and will provide upgrades for other school related properties around Jefferson County.