My Client Reviews
Jessica is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated. I highly recommend her!
- I have a total of 7 years experience in relocation. Corporate and as independent consultant. In this field, have I helped many families with their relocation needs from getting their social security cards, driver's licenses, utilities set up and finding the right home for their families. Tengo un total de 7 años de experiencia en reubicación. Corporativo y como consultor. En este campo, he ayudado a muchas familias con sus necesidades de reubicación al obtener sus tarjetas de seguridad social, licencias de conducir, ayuda con la configuración de sus servicios públicos y la búsqueda del hogar adecuado para sus familias.
My Credentials and Memberships
- H/SAR - Hunterdon/Somerset Association of Realtors
- BW NICE Business Women Networking, LLC - Leadership Team Member and Treasurer
My Community Involvement
- Girl scout leader for 7 years. Guided the troop through various community projects. To mention some: Veterans appreciation events, food and self-care collection and distribution to local charities as well as completion of their Bronze and Silver Awards.
- Part of the EmPoWER Somerset Team, an non-profit organization focusing on prevention programs.
- Member of the leadership team as treasurer of the BW NICE Business Women Networking. Business women involved in charity and education. BW NICE focuses on supporting the fight of domestic abuse.
Areas I serve:
7 Reasons to Work With a REALTOR®REALTORS® aren't just agents. They're professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:1. Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®'s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-relate...
Sep 05, 2019 ‧ Buying Your Home
7 Reasons to Own A Home1. Tax benefits. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, and some of the costs involved in buying a home.2. Appreciation. Historically, real estate has had a long-term, stable growth in value. In fact, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014, according to the National Asso...
Aug 29, 2019 ‧ Buying Your Home
This is my little town. Check it out!https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/realestate/somerville-nj-a-walkable-suburban-alternative.html?rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fliving-in&fbclid=IwAR2758s7GcIY8csNZ2CrOaaz91uENSYsZGiYOxV5UJXgBmO8Agqu6vECUp0
Aug 22, 2019 ‧ Our Communities
Share My Page
- E.A. Boniakowski
- Property Inspections
- Top Vine Mortgages
- Gemini Design
- S&G Cleaning
- H&J Freile
- GenNext Funding
- House Master
- About Somerville NJ
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.