My Client Reviews
There are so many realtors to choose from, but we just called Donna to help us sell 2 family homes. Not only is Donna a wonderful person, but having her as our realtor gave us the peace of mind knowing that she would take care of everything in a professional manner - and she did. Call around...or just call Donna!
Donna is the BEST!! She goes Above and Beyond for her Clients who become Friends. Dedicated , Honest, Experienced and Always available to Help you in any way! Just can't say enough Great Things because she is So Very SPEC IAL in everyway! I wouldn't trust my Life decisions in Real-estate to anyone else. Love you Donna and so Thankful I made the call Four Houses ago to now and with my recent Move that you 100% found a Perfect Fit for me! YOU Rock!! xoxo
Previous review from Victoria G.
Donna is Awesome ! When I was ready to find my next move she was the first person I called . She went to work to find exactly what I wanted ..she is very delicated to her clients and wants the Best for Them ..Anyone that Donna working for them is very lucky ...not only is she my realtor. She is my friend ¸
Previous review from Victoria G.
Donna is a Gem! Experienced Dedicated..and goes above and beyond to assist her clients with all they need . She has become my : Friend" as well as my girls ..Jinx and Jewel ..I plan to buy not that I Sold and Donna already is keeping an eye out for an ideal purchase in the next year ...Blessed to know her and her kind of dedicated client service is rare and hard to find ...Plus ..She is allot of FUN to work with ! Hugs and Smiles around !
So we found Donna via internet search. She helped us locate our retirement home. We are relocating from Oklahoma and visited Las Vegas in Feb for a site visit and pick out a unit. After our visit Donna maintained contact with us and coordinated things for us with the builder in Henderson. Donna truly made this experience comfortable and relatively stress free. I would absolutely recommend Donna to anyone Buying or Selling a home in the Las Vegas metro market. v/r Robert Fleckenstein
We love using Donna as our realtor. Donna helped my husband and I find a condo when we first moved in together 7 years ago, and she was also our realtor when we bought our house in 2018. She listened to what we wanted, was available to answer/address every question and concern that we we had, and really made our home buying experience easy and a lot less stressful than it could have been. She is knowledgeable about the area, and it felt like she really had our bests interests in mind at heart throughout the whole process. We were so happy with Donna, that when my in-laws moved out here, we wanted to use her to help them find a house and, once again, she did a great job. She helped them find the perfect house in a community that was well suited for their needs, and really fought to make sure that they got the best price possible. We can't recommend Donna highly enough.
Previous review from Liz T.
Donna Scheider is an incredible realtor! My husband and I were very nervous and feeling overwhelmed about buying our first home. Donna sat down with us, and went over everything that we were looking for to make sure that we got the home we wanted. She answered every question we had, and made time for us on weekends and after-hours to make sure that we understood everything and were comfortable with the whole process. We love our new home - and we feel like we would not have gotten through the process this easily nor would we have gotten such a great deal or such a great home without Donna.
Donna's attention to detail was unbeatable. There were people looking at the condo the very first day. She kept me up to date on every prospective buyer, and I always knew who was coming to look at the unit and when they were coming. When it was time to fill out the various documents she made it easier than I could have imagined. I was always able to speak directly with Donna about any issue regarding the sale. The entire process, from listing to transfer, took 54 days
I am very pleased to recommend and write a review for Donna Schneider who recently sold my home at the highest price per square foot in Pacific Vintage. Of course I am thrilled with the sales price and I am just as thrilled with my experience of Donna representing me. Here is why. I have been involved in at least 15 purchase or sales transactions previously in Las Vegas, using a few realtors. This time, I interviewed several highly recommended realtors and Donna, a consummate professional provided me with a customized information packet prior to the interview. I had been told by others that if I selected her, she would have my back. Donna told me the same thing and then proved it. The sale could have happened sooner, at a lower price and she would have made her commission and quickly been done. However Donna was patient and persistent in maximizing the sales price, which was important to me. Donna requested documentation from me ahead of time to support the maximized sales price with the appraisal, and it appraised at the sales price. Several offers came in over a weekend and Donna's due diligence on my behalf protected me from "good looking" offers that would not have closed. Ultimately the highly motivated and qualified buyer became clear, due to Donna's skills. The transaction went smoothly and I was kept well informed through out the process. Donna was thoughtful about my unique situation, doing highly confidential work from home, while selling my house and managing Covid safety protocols. That was extremely important and necessary for me and she made it possible for me to focus on my work. I felt I could trust her with my real estate sale, minimize any Covid exposure to me and respect my need for uninterrupted work time. She accomplished all of those. Donna will definitely be my realtor with my next Las Vegas transaction. With respect and gratitude, Earlene Evans
My husband and I moved from New York to Vegas during a pandemic, and we couldn't have been more lucky to have Donna on our side. She is a pleasure to be around and always on her game. Even though we had to buy a house remotely, Donna was always available and ready to respond with whatever we needed, regardless of time difference! We are very happy and highly recommend working with Donna to anyone looking to buy a home! After we got off of our flight from NY, we were dreading coming home to an empty house, but Donna had stocked our fridge with water and loaded up our counter with all the basics! What a lifesaver! She is just the best!
Donna is exceptional in both buying and selling homes! I first purchased my home from her in 2015 and, being new to the area, Donna advised with me and provided fantastic support and direction with my purchase. Recently I sold that home and called Donna to list the property and get it sold - which she did quickly and efficiently! I refer friends and family to Donna whenever they are looking for an agent.
ERA and especially Donna were very helpful with getting the property ready for listing (preparations/suggestions for staging), listing, and selling. Donna was very knowledgeable on what the current price point would be on the house, and what type of buyers we were looking for. The house was listed on a Friday afternoon, and we got an offer the following Monday that we accepted. The close of escrow went surprisingly smooth, and we actually closed almost 10 days earlier than scheduled. I was happy overall with the sale, and the encompassing experience that we had with her. I would definitely recommend Donna to anyone that is trying to sell a house.
Donna is FANTASTIC. (Wish I could give her 7 stars) I worked with Donna for both buying and selling a home. When buying my home, she was patient with my indecision- even when I twice changed my mind about presenting offers. When the home I really wanted came back on the market, she call me immediately and we wrote the offer. Three years later I sold the house in the pandemic market and I thought I'd be lucky to sell at the price I purchased it. I trusted her professional advice and listed the house higher than I thought. Man did she know the market! The house sold over list price and less than a week. Thank you
It was a genuine pleasant experience for the entire family to work with Donna. She had full knowledge of the neighborhood and potential buyers. She was so helpful navigating this sale during the Coronavirus crisis! What a time to move!! She even answered our emergency call at 6 am for a minor crisis! We would highly recommend her to anyone.
What can I say about Donna? 10 years ago we met at an open house, now fast forward to January 2020 - This is the third (3rd) property that we have had a successful business partnership! We bought, sold, bought another, and sold again. Can't imagine going thru this process with any other agent. Donna is a consumate professional realtor that has turned into a terrific friend. Great realtor, person, and friend - can't say enough about her skill set as a broker salesperson. Always positive, goes the extra mile, and does whatever it takes to take care of her client. Persistent, detailed, highly motivated, strives for excellence. A pleasure to do business with! Comes highly recommended!!
Previous review from Debbie K.
Our best home buying experience EVER! We've purchased two homes through Donna's help, and both times have been superb. Our most recent buy and sell had some unusual glitches that she handled like the professional she is. Lots of challenges, but Donna know's the ropes, the market, and how to get things done! Can't imagine not using Donna's services with our real estate needs. She cares about her clients and their needs. Super Realtor (and a great gal) Love her!!
Response from Donna
Debbie I cant believe how lucky I am that you walked into my Open House 6 years ago or so in Sun City Summerlin when you and Greg were on one of your trips to Vegas from Houston to explore the option to relocate here. Fast forward 2 years later of keeping in touch and more visits I helped you to buy your first Summerlin home, then just last year SOLD it , hence the challenges we had with the other party but it all worked out and you both are now in your DREAM home again in Summerlin, This is very satisying for me. Your friendship was the icing on the cake, thank you!
Donna was referred to my wife and me by a former client completely enthralled by her efforts on his behalf. From my personal experience working with her through the listing process, preparing for a showing (in our case a video presentation); showing the property to qualified purchasers, and best of all negotiating a solid contract with a buyer. Through Donna's professional guidance we received offers almost immediately. In our case, we closed the sale within 30 days of our first meeting with Donna. Donna, in my opinion, is the consummate realtor that individuals and families should be reaching for whether they are buyers or sellers. R Nattrass
its rare to find the coupling of professional and warm efficient and transformative quick and diligent responsive and responsible Donna Schneider embodies that rare combination would highly and strongly recommend her for all your real estate needs
Donna is very good at her job. She will keep you up to date with the process of the transaction. Strict with signing documents and having them on time. Definitely an Agent you want on your side for negotiating, she knows the local market and what is expected.
Scott & Martha W.
Donna is someone special that really cares about the client and is willing to go the extra mile to make things work. We were out of state buyers introduced to Donna through a real estate referral and we hit the jackpot (Viva Las Vegas!). Donna is very passionate about the business, the area we were shopping in and was great from the initial call to the final close and beyond. This was not an easy journey navigating the Las Vegas real estate landscape. We were in one escrow that had issues with disclosures of past water damage that eventually had to be terminated. Donna was very proactive in recommending and helping order mold inspections, experts to look at plumbing and HVAC...she even acted as direct POC for techs coming and going because we couldn't be there. When that property ultimately didn't work out, she helped us find an even better one. We are very happy with what we purchased and the way the negotiations were handled. We are happy with the service and constant communications throughout the escrow process, and we are happy with the attention to our needs after close of escrow. We feel like we made a friend as well as just getting a very good realtor. I would have no problem recommending Donna to family and friends looking to make the same journey.
Reid & Donelle L.
Donna is a phenomenal agent! She is on top of the entire process from start to finish, and ours was a difficult one. She has fantastic communication and always let us know what was going on. I highly recommend her services to anyone. Her professionalism and knowledge is really great and she always answered any questions or concerns we had. She is AWESOME!!
My wife and I moved to Las Vegas from NJ 15 years ago, having found the ideal place for us to retire. The RE market at the time was in the midst of a strong pricing increase so we settled on a 2 BR townhouse that we found online that satisfied our wants and needs though we were ideally looking for a single-family home. When RE prices began to tumble, it put the single family home into our affordability range, so we decided to search for the home we really wanted. By this time, we knew what areas were the most desirable. But were unsure if we could swing it without selling our townhouse which also took a big tumble since we purchased it. We were very lucky to find Donna as she was very familiar with those areas and was able to match us to a selection of homes that all met our requirements. We found her to be professional, yet very friendly and easy to communicate with, and was able to negotiate a great deal for us. She even helped us to find a tenant for our townhouse since we could not afford to sell in that depressed market. Now, almost 10 years later, that same tenant decided to move back to live with daughter in midwest. When we decided to sell, it was an easy decision to have Donna as our selling agent. It was a no-brainer that her knowledge and experience would benefit us in setting and getting the right price for our rental property. It was a rocky road, as we secured and then lost 3 separate accepted bidders due to inability to secure conventional loans. But Donna showed her professionalism, both in communicating/explaining the situations, and getting us back on the horse (and the market) and moving on to the next deal. Until we finally secured the right deal/buyer and within 2% of our initial asking price even as the RE market had been trending down much more than that. Though we are now set in what we believe will be our final home, we would not hesitate to call Donna again or recommend her to represent any friends or family that are looking to buy or sell.
Hi Donna Your Dedication ,Determination,Professionalism. Hard Work Make you A great Real Estate Agent!!! Your Attitude, Caring, Consideration and Respect of your clients make You A Great Person!! Thank You Donna for hanging in there with a couple of Seniors from OK. through this LONG Adventure I Know you will remember this One YOURE THE BEST We Love Ya carpe diem Vaya Con Dios Thanks Buffy 'Castro' Adios
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Donna in selling our condo in Summerlin, Nevada, so we could return to our home state of New York. When we were initially looking for a real estate agent, we noticed that ERA Realty had sold several condos in our area. My husband called our local ERA office. He explained that we were looking for an agent who was knowledgeable with the selling process, but also friendly and professional. The person who answered the phone transferred us to Donna's voice mail where he left a message which was promptly returned by Donna. We made an appointment with Donna to discuss our plans. I knew the minute Donna walked through our door that she was the exact agent we needed to sell our condo! Donna is an EXCELLENT agent - she's the whole package wrapped up in a ball of energy! All of the strengths listed below describe Donna to a T. Donna is professional, yet friendly. She is a go-getter ... she's excellent at her craft and was very attentive to ensuring, that as her clients, we were happy every step of the way. Donna is very knowledgeable about the area. She listened to our requests and needs while making suggestions that proved successful in selling our condo. She is a stickler to detail and ensures that the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. Donna always kept us updated with her proficient communication skills. She promptly returned our phone calls, emails, and texts. With her help, she made selling our condo a nearly stress-free event. The trustworthiness and dedication Donna has to her profession is paramount. We will definitely recommend Donna to our family and friends for all of their real estate needs. Please choose Donna if you are in the market for a real estate agent that goes above and beyond ... Trust us ... you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Donna for a job well done! If we could give you a ten star rating, we would!!! Linda and Mark
Donna was extraordinarily helpful in our home buying experience. Beginning with our home search, she was able to filter out homes that would not meet our particular requirements and present a list of interesting choices that saved us time and frustration. Once we found a good candidate she provided expert guidance in the negotiating process. Her background in the local market proved to be very helpful. When particular issues arose she had a list of contacts that we could rely upon to provide competent and fair service. She was always available to answer questions along the way and provided timely and reliable answers. I would like to thank her for making this experience so much easier than it could otherwise have been.
Victoria & Emil R.
If there were 10 stars possible for a review, Donna would be rated 11 stars! Donna's attention to detail and an in-person interview process to get a feel what we're looking for made the search very easy and short. She showed homes that were of interest to us; educated us along every step with what to expect, what to appreciate in every home we saw. Donna found our beautiful home that satisfied 100% of our MANY requirements in less than two weeks. A mortgage was secured while we were on vacation :) The moving truck is coming today! I can't wait to use her services for the next purchase!
Donna is the BEST real estate agent I have ever experienced, She is knowledgeable, helpful, understanding, and top notch professional, I would recommend her to anyone I know!! 2 years after I bought a house she's still engaged helping me out with anything I needed . BEST EVER!
Donna is extremely professional and very personable. She sold my house before it hit the MLS because of her innovative ideas and great marketing skills. She kept me updated every step of the way and made a possibly stressful activity as painless as possible. She also monitored the necessary paperwork so final documents were processed without errors, filed as necessary and kept me apprised of all activity relating to my house. She is the best and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone looking to sell or buy a house.
Donna was great in helping me find a home in Summerlin in just one day. The follow-ups and the communication were excellent and the whole process from start to finish was smooth and incredibly quick.
Donna Schneider is the absolute best! We searched for an agent for a long time and we were lucky to have found her. We are a military family, searching for a home in Las Vegas while living in New Mexico. I had planned a trip to go out and look at houses but I was only going to be there for a few short days. Needless to say, things needed to get done quickly. The first day I arrived she showed me 12 houses! Yes, 12 in one day. At this point she got a feel for what we were looking for and didn't pressure me in any way to 'settle.' It took until the very Last day I was there to find our perfect home. She never gave up on my search and was eager and willing to find the right home for us. Throughout the entire process, I had the utmost confidence in Donna. This is so important, especially in the Las Vegas market right now. Donna is extremely dedicated to her work and Her clients. Thank you Donna for turning our first home buying experience into a pleasant one!
My husband and I had an agent helping us to find our home, but they were not meeting our expectations, and they were greedy. There was a property listed in Zillow but our realtor fail to give us information about it, so we filled the information on the zillow website to get the information that our realtor failed to provide us with, it was around 9:00PM, shortly after we received a call from Donna at the time of the night, she was friendly and very attentive to our needs. The very next morning she called us again and and was ready to show us the property, although she was NOT our realtor agent.......that house didn't work out, but for loyalty we continue to work with our realtor, a month later, our frustration increased and we decided to take a break from looking for a home. A month and half later, we received a call from Donna, she was just checking on us to see how was our home hunting!!! who does that?!! Donna :) We share our frustration with her, and she began to work diligently and strategically, a month and half later, we are ready to move to our new home, despite the fact that the house had NINE offers, she beat the other EIGHT buyers!!! We strongly recommend Donna Schneider to help you find your new home! THANK YOU SO MUCH DONNA!!!!! You truly work hard for your clients!!!
Living in the Bay area, I decided to sell my second home and interviewed several agents as well as cash buyers. Donna presented the most thorough research and proposed a plan to sell 'as is' with an aggressive asking price. I agreed to her recommendations, she handled the details and I was thrilled to accept a full ask offer on day one and a four day close. I am still amazed with her professionalism, market knowledge, local connections as well as her firm's high end technology marketing tools. She is, believe me, the best.
We first used Donna on our move out to Las Vegas from Ohio seven years ago. Now that we are moving back and needed to sell our house there was no way we would use another agent. Real Estate buying or selling, this woman does it all with a professionalism that goes beyond the norm. There was nothing to big or to small that she didn't take care of for us. To say she is impressive is a understatement. (She sold our house in one day!) If you're looking for a agent who is dedicated and will make your transition whether it be buying or selling as easy as possible this is the agent to call!!!
100% satisfied about the whole selling experience with Donna. Every little detail executed to plan and in a very short time frame. Kudos to well job done.
Donna helped my son and I at a time of need. We were given 30 days to move out of a rental. My son is disabled which gave us 30 more days but buying a house does not happen this quickly she was diligent and we closed two weeks early with out Donna keeping everything moving forward this would have never happened shes a life saver.
Donna was great to work with. She was very motivated to find us a home and helped in so many ways. We would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking to buy a home.
Paul & Bertha G.
She is VERY knowledgeable about real estate business. She was there every time we needed questions answered and she guided us every step of the way. She is a good listener and knew what our interest were. Her dedication to her job and to us was far beyond more than what we expected. We recommend her to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a house.
She is the QUEEN of real estate agents. Never have we worked with anyone so dedicated and professional. If anyone is looking for property in the Las Vegas area, they MUST call Donna if they want a successful outcome like we received. THANK YOU, Donna!
Donna is literally the most diligent realtor I have worked with. She makes you feel as if you are her only client and always responds in a timely manner. Her knowledge and professionalism is superb!
Response from Donna
Amy I always have time for you no matter what my schedule, never too busy for my clients! Call , text or email me , you know I will respond. :)
We could not imagine having anyone else help us with the sale of our home. Her knowledge of the community and of the real estate market is remarkable. Donna walked us through the process and was with us every step of the way. The open house we had was amazing. After two days and 14 offers, she helped us decide which offer was best for us and stayed in constant contact throughout. Would highly recommend her!
My husband & I met Donna at an Open House she was doing back in '08. We received the VIP tour of the home (we were just curious about the neighborhood not looking to buy) & my husband kept her business card because she was so impressive. About year later we were ready to buy a home and started with a "friend" of ours who was not a go-getter, so my husband called Donna & she immediately came over & started sending us listings for homes. We Google Earthed them to eliminate many and she took us to the ones we wanted to see. That made it easy to find the perfect home. She was so Great to work with through ALL the steps right up to closing! After moving in we would get together with Donna every year & we stayed in touch with each other) Seven years later my husband passed away & I immediately called Donna in a panic thinking I had to sell right away. She calmly advised me to not make a rush decision and wait till I knew for sure that I wanted to sell. She was right, I'm glad I did not do anything at the beginning of my grief. I had enough to deal with & she was always checking on me. After nine months, I was able to figure out what I wanted to do and I was ready to downsize my home and called Donna. She came the next day with comps and everything we would need to make the right decision on pricing and where I wanted to move to. Once again I was in great hands as this process was still pretty emotional for me but Donna was there Every step of the way. We listed my home on a Friday morning, she had an Open House on Saturday and we had two offers on Monday!!! The perfect buyers are now going to enjoy the beautiful home Donna found for my husband and I plus she helped me find a gorgeous townhouse to rent in one of my favorite neighborhoods. Overall all the years we've known Donna she has been both a friend and an Awesome Realtor who always goes the extra mile for you. I would highly recommend Donna to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. You will not be disappointed. You would have a hard time trying to find someone who would work as hard for you as Donna Schneider would:) Thank You Donna for Being and Amazing Individual! Monika
Timothy & Quynh P.
We walked into one of Donna's open houses. She was showing us all the features the house had to offer. We fell in love with the home and decided to buy it. We didn't have a realtor so Donna represented both sides in this deal. She handled the transaction fairly and it went very smoothly. She is very knowledgeable and very attentive. She responds quickly to texts and emails. She negotiated and got us a great deal. Whether you are buying or selling a home Donna would be perfect. We would definitely use her again in the future.
Kenneth R. D.
Far above and beyond my expectations is how I would describe my latest home purchase in Las Vegas Nevada through Donna Schneider. Donna never wavers always placing her clients best interests ahead of her own. Donna epitomizes professionalism and courtesy while handling very difficult situations with exceptional ease. Donna respects all others involved and is the only Real Estate Broker I will work with!!!
Donna was not a referral, I was looking to downsize my life from CA to NV, when I came across her name as a listing agent for a house I found while searching on-line for homes one night. At this point, my current home was not listed and the thought of this huge move from 3,400 sq. ft home on an acre to a small home just for two was just a day dream at this time. This house I clicked on looked perfect, so I just had to hear more about it...this was the first time I had ever left my information to be contacted about anything online. Donna was quick to respond, and by morning, she contacted me about the listing. This brings me to the reason I'm posting my first review. Donna's professionalism and sincerity came through the first time we talked over the phone, (sometimes you can just tell that your talking to a really sweet person with character). Unfortunately, the home I found online was pending a sale and the MLS was not updated, but after speaking with Donna, I was sure about one thing... Summerlin Nevada was going to be my next stop. Donna described Summerlin with such joy, it was obvious she resides there with great pride. It was such a pleasure to find someone like Donna, I was just getting started on this journey, and she assured me that if there was anything at all she could help me with, she would be there. I told Donna, I was just starting this process and I would call her when I was ready to move forward, she respected my wishes and I must say how nice it was not to feel pressured or rushed. When I finally reached out to Donna two months later, she remembered me, and what we had talked about as if it was a day earlier. Now to the happy ending....like all good stories, the middle always has a crisis that gets resolved and at the end...they all live happily ever after. "Spoiler alert", after a few visits to Vegas having Donna show us both homes she suggested and homes I wanted to see from my own searches in on-line...we are excited to say we purchased our Home and now live in Summerlin NV, I truly believe this would not have happened without Donna's experience. This purchase was one of FOUR that need to close in order for my dream to come true. Donna kept contact with all parties involved, she was always aware of who needed to do what and when it need to be accomplished. We were the last of the four to close, my wife was a wreck, but Donna assured us everything was on scheduled, and she was right. I know there were big issues a long the way, but Donna kept us out of the drama and focused only on what was important....doing right by me and my wife, and our goal to purchase our home. Always in contact with me and her communication skills with the other agents involved was carried out with courtesy and fellow respect for the others in her field, I cannot say enough about her ethics and kindness. I could use 4000 characters just to describe how lucky you would be to have Donna represent you, In case you were curious, this was the 6th home I have purchased in my young 53 years, and let me leave you with no doubt, Donna Schneider is the best in the business I have ever had the pleasure of working with and if I could do more than write a few honest words about her, I would do it in a minute if she asked. I'm glad you have this forum to let me share with others, that there are still people out in the professional world that treat you as a person, not a paycheck. Good luck with finding your dream home, and may I recommend someone who I consider a friend first and an awesome agent second! Sincerely, Patrick Carter
Response from Donna
Patrick, I am so appreciative of what you just wrote about me, thank you! I am grateful that for you and Holly for being so great to work with and trusting me to do my job for you, thank you again for hiring me! Donna Schneider
Donna is an exceptional professional and we were very lucky to have hired her to sell our house in Vegas. Being an out of state owner has its challenges, but Donna was great she was very diligent, on top of everything thing that was happening, going over and beyond in many cases since we could not be onsite to check on the repair work that we needed to do. She was our eyes, ears, hands and feet on the ground and we cannot thank her enough for it. Working with Donna has been a great experience - I would recommend her expertise of the local area, professional integrity and great personality to anyone looking to sell or buy a home
Response from Donna
Thank you Nikhil for your kind words, this was truly a team effort getting this sale complete and I am grateful to work with such kind people as you and Deepa, it was quite an accomplishment getting this home in shape and ready to sell for top dollar like we did, but we did it. This was one of the more challenging sales yet the most satisfying when the SOLD sign went up. Thank you again for trusting me with the sale of your investment home!
- Real Estate Broker Salesperson since 2005
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS , (NAR), since 2005
- Donna was an amazing realtor. She went above and beyond for us when we were looking for a home. She was always quick to respond and worked with our schedules to see anything that we were interested in. She has a lot of knowledge and was very helpful throughout the whole home purchasing process.
- We could not imagine having anyone else help us with the sale of our home. Her knowledge of the community and of the real estate market is remarkable. Donna walked us through the process and was with us every step of the way. The open house we had was amazing. After two days and 14 offers, she helped us decide which offer was best for us and stayed in constant contact throughout. Would highly recommend her! M.Saca
- My husband & I met Donna at an Open House she was doing back in '08. We received the VIP tour of the home (we were just curious about the neighborhood not looking to buy) & my husband kept her business card because she was so impressive. About year later we were ready to buy a home and started with a "friend" of ours who was not a go-getter, so my husband called Donna & she immediately came over & started sending us listings for homes. We Google Earthed them to eliminate many and she took us to the ones we wanted to see. That made it easy to find the perfect home. She was so Great to work with through ALL the steps right up to closing! After moving in we would get together with Donna every year & we stayed in touch with each other) Seven years later my husband passed away & I immediately called Donna in a panic thinking I had to sell right away. She calmly advised me to not make a rush decision and wait till I knew for sure that I wanted to sell. She was right, I'm glad I did not do anything at the beginning of my grief. I had enough to deal with & she was always checking on me. After nine months, I was able to figure out what I wanted to do and I was ready to downsize my home and called Donna. She came the next day with comps and everything we would need to make the right decision on pricing and where I wanted to move to. Once again I was in great hands as this process was still pretty emotional for me but Donna was there Every step of the way. We listed my home on a Friday morning, she had an Open House on Saturday and we had two offers on Monday!!! The perfect buyers are now going to enjoy the beautiful home Donna found for my husband and I plus she helped me find a gorgeous townhouse to rent in one of my favorite neighborhoods. Overall all the years we've known Donna she has been both a friend and an Awesome Realtor who always goes the extra mile for you. I would highly recommend Donna to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. You will not be disappointed. You would have a hard time trying to find someone who would work as hard for you as Donna Schneider would:) Thank You Donna for Being and Amazing Individual! M. Adams
- We walked into one of Donna's open houses. She was showing us all the features the house had to offer. We fell in love with the home and decided to buy it. We didn't have a realtor so Donna represented both sides in this deal. She handled this transaction fairly and it went very smoothly. She is very knowledgable and very attentive. She responds quickly to texts and emails. She negotiated and got us a great deal. Whether you are buying or selling a home Donna would be perfect. We would definitely use her again in the future. T & Q. Perozek
- Donna is an exceptional professional and we were very lucky to have hired her to sell our house in Vegas. Being an out of state owner has its challenges, but Donna was great she was very diligent, on top of everything thing that was happening, going over and beyond in many cases since we could not be onsite to check on the repair work that we needed to do. She was our eyes, ears, hands and feet on the ground and we cannot thank her sufficient enough for it. T. S.
- There are not enough stars to rate Donna Schneider's performance during my new house purchase in Las Vegas! While working with Donna you realize soon that your working with the best in the field! TOP Notch home purchase experience!!! KRD
- "My husband and I struggled to really define what kind of home we wanted to purchase and we were not consistent in our communication with Donna. She was patient and kind as when we changed criteria and was supportive all through the process. Donna did a great job negotiating with the seller agent and, in the end, we got our dream home in Las Vegas." M & J Norman
- Donna was very professional. She took care of everything and did a great job. She kept in touch and took care of all the paperwork and scheduled all the visits and made sure my house was secure and clean. I highly recommend Donna and am very impressed with her knowledge and expertise. Thank you for a good experience. She focused on the house and enabled me to take care of my mother. I will highly recommend Ms. Schneider to anyone selling a home in the Las Vegas area. Thank you Carolyn Hardy
- We were relocating from Hawaii to Las Vegas so it was importent for us to have an agent familiar with the local real estate and neighborhoods. Donna was very knowledgeable in all the neighborhoods we visited and had great recommendations for nearby shopping and restaurants. She listened to our needs and showed me properties with exactly what we were looking for in the types of neighborhoods we wanted. I only had three days in Vegas to find a property and Donna spent the entire three days dedicated to showing me propertlies and on the last day making offers. We got an accepted offer on the house we wanted the day I returned. Donna did an amazing job negotiating for us. She was also there for us every step of the way. Donna showed us she truly cares for her clients. She is an amazing agent and I have already and will continue to recommend her to anyone I know that is looking for Las Vegas real estate. S. & L. Cabral
- Donna was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional with every aspect of buying a home. She also has a great group of people she works with, to include home inspector, handyman, finances, loan processing etc. We were buying from a long distance and she contacted us everyday (sometimes more than once) so that we were thoroughly informed throughout the entire process. She sent a least one listing of available houses (many days more than one) until we found what we wanted. This was an incredibly painless process so much more so than we had imagined and she ensured that it was. I highly recommend Donna for anyone looking for a Real Estate Professional! J & V. Marks
- Donna helped me list and sell and investment property that I owned in Summerlin. I was conducting a reverse 1031 exchange, so timing was important. I am also an out of area owner, so I needed a local professional I could trust. Donna did a great job pricing the property, marketing it, and negotiating a contract at a price that worked for me. She was also able to navigate through a sticky situation that arose with the buyer well into our contract. I'd recommend Donna for anyone looking to sell a house or investment property. A. Walker
- Being an out of town buyer is often difficult but Donna made it a pleasant and uncomplicated experience ! She got us the right property at the right price thanks to her diligent efforts. She was always available and on top of all developments during the transaction. I cannot recommend her highly enough!! Dr. Schrader
- If you are looking for EXCEPTIONAL than you have found the realtor that you seek. Donna was not only the consummate professional but she made sure that was interwoven with care and compassion for all that was transpiring. Donna listed the house and by the end of the second day it was sold, beyond impressive. The communication was constant, detailed with updates on the process every step of the way. If you want to be more than a dollar sign and exceptional service than Donna is the realtor that you seek, without question. Phelan lFamily
My Credentials and Memberships
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS , GLVAR, since 2005
- National Association of REALTORS , NAR, since 2005
- Certified Residential Residential Specialist, CRS, since 2006
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR, since 2010
- Shortsale Foreclosure Resource, SFR, since 2008
- Graduate REALTOR Institute, GRI, since 2011
- Seller Representative Specialist, SRS, since 2017
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer for the Golden Retriever Rescue of Southern Nevada, GRRSNV
- Las Vegas Valley Humane Society
Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson,North Las Vegas
Share My Page
- Matt Hennessy/AXIA Home Loans
- Clark County School District
- Clark County Nevada
- Ticor Title of Nevada
- Las Vegas Golden Knights
- Zip code Map
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.