- I have been a Real Estate agent for the past four years. My first closing was an extraordinary experience. My client was on a fixed income and the challenge to find him the perfect fit was very rewarding, particularly in the negotiation aspect. My client got the home he wanted at the price he wanted. The entire process was positive for both buyer and seller. My latest transaction I was the agent/seller/buyer. During the selling process I received several offers within the first three days, one of which was a cash offer. I was under contract immediately. During this time I was under contract to purchase a home from a developer, contingent upon the sell of my current home. The closing of both homes occurred on the same day, approximately 40 days after the listing was posted. My past experience demonstrates I have the ability to work with new construction properties as well as existing properties.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Associations of Realtors.
- Utah Central Association Of Realtors. Customer Service Background.
- Bachelor of Arts Utah Valley University 2010.
- Member of a team with more than 40 years experience in the real estate business.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
My Community Involvement
- I was HOA Vice President of Willow Springs condo community in Eagle Mountain Utah in 2017.