My goal is to make the process of buying and selling your home as stress-free as possible. I do this by meticulously tracking all the many moving parts in a real estate transaction, keeping you up to speed of anything that may be coming your way, and preparing for all possible outcomes. From start to finish and beyond, I want to ensure that you are able to transition from your current home to...
My Client Reviews
Nathan was very diligent in pursuing the sale of our home. He was organized and detailed in calendaring appointments and completing paperwork.
- Nathan started his career in the real estate industry in 2013 working with investment groups within the US and abroad. Through these connections, his interest in real estate was piqued and contributed to his decision to switch careers and gain an in-depth understanding of the real estate industry.
- Prior to becoming a real estate agent, Nathan was Product Director at a non-profit based in Washington DC, where he oversaw the design, development, and management of a platform providing support and funding for social entrepreneurs. Before that, he was a senior software engineer, project manager, and then COO of a Shanghai-based digital development firm. In his role as COO, he spearheaded the formation of policies, procedures, and best practices, thus facilitating the expansion to offices in Paris, Vancouver, and Tokyo.
- Nathan holds a BS in Computer Science and Asian Languages & Literature from the University of Minnesota. He is a native speaker of English and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
My Credentials and Memberships
- REALTOR ®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Utah Association of REALTORS®
- Utah Central Association of REALTORS®
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer at Project Read in Provo
- UCAOR Community Involvement Committee
- UCAOR Government Affairs Committee
- Mandarin Chinese