My Client Reviews
Russ has been exceptional helping with my transition from outside the area. He has been there every step of the way making it easy for me to know what is being done and keeping me informed. Easy to work with and professional.
Great guy to work with. Very professional and knows what he talking about. He is very good about getting back in touch with a person. I would definitely would have this guy to buy or sell anything for me again. Thank you very much
Josh and Jennifer R.
Russ not only understands the business of real estate, but also the emotion that comes along with it! He gracefully guided us through the process. I fully recommend.
- rotational grazing under center pivots to conserve water, to maximize gains and reduce the expense of mechanical harvest.
- numerous range management projects, including stock water development and fencing strategies with the use of temporary and permanent electric fence.
- developed risk management and cost cutting strategies including stockpiling and grazing of winter forage to reduce the use of machinery and fossil fuels
- cattle genetic improvement through the use of A.I. and synchronization.
- knowledge of Wyoming water rights.
- worked with B.L.M., Game and Fish,Soil Conservation and The National Forest Service to develop a comprehensive land use plan utilizing holistic resource management for long term sustainability
My Credentials and Memberships
- AAS Ag Business Northwest College, completed The Dale Carnegie speech course,
- completed "Where Business Meets Leadership" Course through Northwest College.
- Moorman's feed salesman and nutrition consultant
- certified AI technician
- BNSF railroad conductor
- certified Wyoming Realtor