My Client Reviews
Colleen knows the ropes to skip and the ropes to know. From pre-sale advice, showings, offer/negotiations, to closing, Colleen's situational analysis and recommendations were spot on. She made it happen, solving each potential deal killer with aplomb. So guess who I want as my buying agent?
Colleen is a true professional that understands the dynamics of the local real estate market. With her guidance and expertise, we received a full price offer on our home in less than a week of being placed on the market.
Colleen Meyler is a great Real Estate Agent and an exceptional person. She has a vast knowledge of the market and passes this on to her clients. I found that she was able to provide me help in making a reasonable and fair offer to the seller. Her negotiating skills are professional allowing for a dialogue between interested persons. Colleen is always there to give her opinion, which I highly respect. In speaking to her at one time she had said "I would like to sell you this property and receive my commission but my major concern is that you (the buyer) are completely satisfied and happy." When I found a listing I was interested in and the seller did not have a permit for the new hot water heater Colleen was there at my side to make things happen. The contractor indicated a permit was not needed and he would not get one. Colleen called the township and they confirmed that she was correct. She reached out to the seller again and relayed the message to him. She also pulled the permits for the renovation of the kitchen and bathrooms to see if these had been secured. Colleen is an exceptional .representative of the ERA Realty Group. She is an asset to ERA. I can without a doubt say she is dedicated to her job and most trustworthy. When she says she will do something for you- you can be sure it will be done. I would 1000% recommend her to my relatives and friends Tom K.
We have used Colleens service to buy and sell a house and cannot say anything negative about her realty skills. She has a great knowledge of the area. I suspect that having grown up here is a big help. Colleen is always professional, in appearance, actions and communications. As we set up our house for sale, she added insightful suggestions, that were very much appreciated. When communicating, whether through email, phone or text, she is prompt in responding. One feels as if she is dedicated to working on your specific issues.
Buying a home for the first time is naturally an overwhelming experience. However, with the help of Colleen, this process was a breeze. Everything felt seamless because of Colleen's expertise and passion for real estate. She was always honest with me and gave me advice to help me make the most informed decision, for one of the biggest decisions someone can make in their life...where they want to buy a house! From our first meeting to the final walkthrough I felt supported, well informed, and at ease with Colleen by my side.
My experience with Colleen was nothing less than exceptional! She is knowledgeable and professional. Colleen understood exactly what I was looking for and wouldn't give up until we found it! She pays close attention to detail and kept in communication with me at all times. I highly recommend Colleen. I would definitely use her again in the future, if needed.
Samir & Jane K.
My wife and I recently sold our home in Freehold NJ in the process of downsizing after our kids have grown up and moved out. As you can imagine, this can be a very stressful endeavor. We were recommended to talk to a few real estate agents in the area and we finally settled on Colleen Meyler from ERA Central Realty Group. We could not be happier if we tried. We have sold other houses in the past but this experience has been by far the most rewarding. If your looking to purchase your dream home, or even if you are down sizing, or trying to sell your own home, we recommend Colleen. If your looking for someone honest, dedicated, smart, business oriented, that will go beyond the "call of duty" and who will get the job done, I suggest you give her a call, don't wait another day nor minute, you will not be disappointed and will be delightfully surprised. I give her five stars and when we plan on buying another house, as we settled to rent for a year for which she helped us find the right house, we will use no other that Colleen. Absolutely fantastic experience!
Nathan & Melissa R.
Colleen is excellent in every way. We've actually worked with different realtors in the past and tried talking to numerous realtors before we settled with her. Her knowledge is excellent, she knows a lot about what kinds of work you can do on a house and about how much it would cost, is an excellent communicator, is very helpful, is available at times that are convenient for you, etc etc etc. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased to have ended up with Colleen as our realtor. She really takes the time to understand your wants and needs and never tries to push you in a direction that is not good for you just to make a sale. Also she is very patient and friendly but will stand up for you when needed. Buying a house can be a very stressful situation and I know that I was a little abrasive at times but Colleen never stopped being super understanding, super friendly, and super helpful. We are now living in a house that is a great value for our budget and would not have gotten here without her help. You absolutely will not be disappointed working with Colleen. She's great.
- Selling real estate for 30+ years, specializing in residential homes/land sales & marketing, some commercial.
- Trained in historic real estate through the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Colleen has also attained a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification and has been certified as a Luxury Home Specialist. She also holds designations as a New Home Specialist and as a Relocation Specialist. With extensive knowledge in renovations and new constructions, Colleen is also a perfect match for those clients who may be looking for development opportunities. Colleen is a member of Middlesex, Monmouth/Ocean and Mercer MLS. She is a National Association of Realtors Green Designee, highlighting her knowledge of energy efficiency and sustainability in various facets of real estate.
- Certified Residential Specialist, the highest designation awarded to residential sales associates.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Trained in historic real estate through the National Trust for Historic Preservation. I have also attained a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification and has been certified as a Luxury Home Specialist. She also holds designations as a New Home Specialist and as a Relocation Specialist. With extensive knowledge in renovations and new constructions.
- Certified Residential Specialist Designation, the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field, the CRS designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- Earned NAR's Green Designation
My Community Involvement
- Fundraising for Muscular Dystrophy over 20 years