My Client Reviews
- With 25+ years of experience in every aspect of real estate, for Stephanie - Real Estate is a Way of Life. From sales, systems and training, management, marketing and now leading the company and associates forward...you can trust in her to accomplish whatever your real estate goals are.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Top 25 Company at ERA Real Estate, nationally
- ERA Young Leaders Network, current member
- ERA National Training Network, current member
- National Association of Realtors, current member
- New Jersey Association of Realtors, current member
- Mercer County Board of Realtors, Board of Directors
My Community Involvement
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Move for Hunger
- EDGE Scholarship
Areas I Serve
2020 was a challenging year for property owners. The coronavirus pandemic forced many people to move to cut costs, and the rental property prices in major cities dropped to an all-time low as employees switched to working from home.As people are now slowly adjusting to lockdown restrictions and social distancing rules, the rental market is likely to witness a change in behavior and expectations for some time. People are slowly getting accustomed to conducting virtual real estate tours and making...
Jan 26, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
VIRTUAL HOME SELLING PROGRAMFor years, the professionals at ERA Central Realty Group have found ways to assist sellers with circumstances that require remote or virtual services. Clients such as military personnel, relocation employees and people too far away or too busy to sell their homes. Virtual Home Selling is easy and we can help you through every step. 1. Educating Our Customers. We will guide you through every step of the transaction to make the sale of your home seamless. We will do a t...
Nov 03, 2020 ‧ Selling Your Home
So many homeowners contemplate a move but have anxiety over what to expect! We would like to take you through the process, step by step, because the best way to relieve those fears is to educate yourself!When our Realtor professionals meet with a seller, the first thing that they do is completely assess that seller's needs and timeline and a plan is put together for pricing and marketing. The next step is to prepare the home for photography and showings. Our Realtors have experience and take gre...
Oct 26, 2020 ‧ Selling Your Home
Share My Page
Local Service Resources
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.