My Client Reviews
Eric has an effective way to get views on your listing and get buyers walking through homes. He was knowledgeable on property values and his marketing skills are admirable. Eric responded quickly with any questions or concerns. If you need a realtor for buying or selling he is your guy! Thanks, Eric for an easy selling experience.
After 6+ months on the market with another agent, our house was a stale listing. Eric took over and we had two offers within weeks! We didn't even need to drop our listing price, he generated online interest and we had more showings in 2 weeks than we had seen in months.
Eric is awesome! We contacted Eric while we were in Germany. Since we couldn't personally see the houses, he videoed them for us. It was like a virtual walk through. He is quick to respond and always there when you need him. Couldn't ask for a better realtor!
Eric is a very personable realtor, great service and my husband and I are happy in our new home !
Eric Was an amazing help and support. He provided answers to any question that I had and made sure to not only keep me informed, but to let me know what to expect next. He made this home buying process as painless and easy as possible. He was not pushy and kept my best interest in mind. Very invested in his work and customer satisfaction. He's definitely not one of those "I'm just trying to make a sale" realtors.
Eric was GREAT! He always was willing to adjust to our crazy hours to assist us in finding our new home and he always had the important information about any particular house we were visiting at the time. We are extremely happy with the house we all were able to find and would certainly go through Eric and ERA again.
Easy to work with. Provides realistic expectations. Gets the job done. Highly recommend.
Eric made our first home buying experience a breeze. Eric was very professional and candor through out the whole process. Eric kept us informed through out the whole buying experience. Any questions we had for Eric he had the answers for us or would find the answers and inform us right away. We would recommend anyone to go to him for any of their homes needs. Thank you Eric for all the hard work!!!
- Eric Dominowski's extensive knowledge & experience in Texas provides him a unique view of real estate market trends that he shares with his clients to help them make the best decisions for their needs and desires. A long time resident of Killeen, Eric sells residential and commercial properties in Bell, Coryell, Lampasas county & surrounding areas. Specializing in first time home buying, military relocation, and listing homes for veterans, his multi-faceted expertise is of great benefit to his clients. As an agent with ERA Colonial Real Estate, Eric utilizes exclusive marketing tools to ensure his listings are widely exposed across the internet, showing each listing to its best advantage and ensuring each home stands apart from its competition. Eric believes that education is paramount to success & has completed intensive training covering a variety of topics from marketing listings for quick sale to negotiating contracts & helping sellers in danger of foreclosure. Having been through numerous military relocations including Germany, Michigan, & Texas, he understands the circumstances of military relocations & the unique housing needs of our service people. Success in the business takes hard work and Eric has had the honor of earning several awards throughout his career including #1 in listings, most closed transactions, and Top Producer award. Eric is a member of the Fort Hood Area Association of REALTORS® (FHAAR), Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR), & the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) in addition to the Fort Hood Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Whether buying or selling, be it your first home, your last home, or building your investment portfolio, Eric has the knowledge & experience to deliver the unsurpassed service you deserve. He can't wait to help you achieve your dreams as he has helped so many clients before.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Fort Hood Area Association of REALTORS® (FHAAR)
- Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR)
- Member to the Fort Hood Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
My Community Involvement
- Actively supporting the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- Involved with local community events annually
Share My Page
Useful Real Estate Resources
- Netco Title
- Fairway Mortgage (Jaime Cooley)
- Quality Inspections
- Pillar to Post Inspections
- Monteith Abstract & Title (Killeen)
- Movement Mortgage (Lisa West)
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.