Nani Hassell has been a top Realtor in the Duval, Clay, and St Johns county areas since 2004. Having lived in South Florida for most of her life, she moved to the Jacksonville area in 2002 with her husband, Jeff. He was the engineering manager for a Fortune 100 company that relocated him to the area, which gave her first-hand experience with a relocation program from the customer's side....
Nani Hassell has been a top Realtor in the Duval, Clay, and St Johns county areas since 2004. Having lived in South Florida for most of her life, she moved to the Jacksonville area in 2002 with her husband, Jeff. He was the engineering manager for a Fortune 100 company that relocated him to the area, which gave her first-hand experience with a relocation program from the customer's side. Currently she and Jeff live in the northern St Johns County area with their very spoiled cat, a European Burmese named Angus. When not helping real estate customers with their housing needs, she enjoys cooking, decorating, gardening, and travel.
Nani truly believes that the role of a Realtor is much more than just to conduct a business transaction, but to be there for her customers every step of the way and to make what can be a very stressful time when buying or selling a home go as smoothly and stress-free as possible. She never tires of being a part of making her customer's dreams come true. When conducting business and interacting with customers, she follows the "Platinum Rule". This is basically an extension of the Golden Rule, simply stated to "treat others as they wish to be treated".
- Membership in the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR), the St Augustine/St Johns Board of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). This means she can provide maximum exposure in NE Florida for her listings and maximum access to the market for her buyers.
- New Construction Homes. Nani knows that when a customer is purchasing a home from a new construction builder the builder's site agent works for the builder, NOT the home buyer. She represents her customers in the transaction as a single agent, which means she ONLY has her customers best interests in mind. She has many years of experience in dealing with builders in the new construction industry and is up-to-date on all the latest neighborhoods and devlopments. She makes sure her customers are advised and represented every step of the process to achieve the highest level of buyer satisfaction.
- Military Customers/Relocations. Nani has been helping military families buy and sell homes in our area for many years and fully understands the processes and needs of her military customers. She is a certified Military Relocation Specialist.
- Corporate Relocations. Nani is very experienced in corporate relocations and is a Cartus Network Relocation Specialist. Her introduction to the Jacksonville area in 2002 was when her husband was relocated with the company he worked for, so she has a first hand understanding of the needs and the process.
- First Time Home Buyers. Nani has a lot of experience with first time home buyers and will make sure you get all the information, guidance, and support needed to buy your first home.
- Cash Back Programs. Make sure to ask Nani about the available cash back programs.