My Client Testimonials
- Has been a full-time Realtor and Broker in Charge for nearly 15 years.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyer's Representative / ABR
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource / SFR
- Real Estate Owned Properties / REO
- Military Relocation Professional / MRP
- Member of Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors
- 2013-2020 ERA Leaders Circle award winner
- 2012 ERA Circle of Achievement Award winner
- 2011 ERA Beyond Excellence Award winner
- 2010 ERA National Gene Francis Award Finalist
My Community Involvement
- 2007-2019 Realtor Service Award
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- M.C. Riley Elementary PTO
- Major Investor for RPAC, Realtors Political Action Committee
- BNI Networking Group member
House plants are the ultimate (and the most sustainable!) decor item. Its ability to add beauty and life to any room makes it a priority item in your Fall Home Improvement To-Buy list. And if you're not entirely convinced, these dynamic beauties are proven to have a plethora of health benefits and wellness enhancements that work to cultivate a greener lifestyle and healthy happy vibes indoors, which is exactly what you need to survive this pandemic. Here are some reasons why you need those ...
Oct 30, 2020 ‧ Living In Your Home
One of the first things you may ask as a homeowner who is thinking about selling is "how much is my home worth?" because ultimately, you want to know how much money you'll be taking home when you get to the closing table. Home value estimates are a good place to start, but a comparative market analysis will only go so far (and won't tell you how much money you will actually walk away with). As you consider selling your home, be sure to ask your real estate agent to take a deeper look t...
Oct 30, 2020 ‧ Selling Your Home
October 5 marks World Teachers' Day, an annual recognition for educators around the globe for their hard work and dedication in helping hone and teach our children to become better individuals.And now that education has taken a 360-degree turn due to the on-going pandemic, to see that students and teachers are coping very well to the new norm brings us hope. Kudos, teachers! We celebrate all of you! Here are some ideas on how you can show teachers you appreciate them on World Teachers' Day (and ...
Oct 30, 2020 ‧ Our Communities