My Client Reviews
Donita was outstanding! We were first time home buyers searching for a new home and Donita walked us through every step of the process. She was always available and very responsive to our needs. We found a house we loved and had to act quickly; she met with us at 8:00pm on a Sunday to make sure we got our offer in on time! She works for her clients and is passionate about making sure they find what they want. She's extremely professional and truly cares about what she does. I would highly recommend Donita for all of your real estate needs! You will not be disappointed.
- Over 30 years of Real Estate Experience in Indiana and Kentucky give me a diverse back ground to assist my Clients.
- As a Certified Residential Specialist I have continued to update my skills and stay "Ahead of the Pack" for my clients.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Senior Specialist
- Business Woman of the Year 2003
- Sales Person of the Year 2000 - Evansville Area Association
- Licenesed since 1985 I have worked in Indiana and Kentucky. I moved to Evansville from Lexington Kentucky in 1992 and became Certified. I currently
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institue (GRI)
- Indiana Womens Council Member of the Year 2013
- I enjoy helping our community through a variety of Charities through the Womens Fund of Vanderburgh County, St Judes Childrens Hospital, Riley Childrens Hospital, Habitat for Humanity,
My Community Involvement
- University of Southern Indiana(Alumni, Varsity Club and Foundation)
- I enjoy helping in my community by giving back in for time and financial support to many organizations including:
- Riley Childrens Hospital
- Women's Fund of Vanderburgh County (Grants Committee)
- St Judes Childrens Hospital
- St Benedicts Catholic Church
- Habitat for Humanity
- Easter Seals Rehabilitation Hospital