My Client Testimonials
- After a few years working in non-profits, Ali became a Realtor with a specialization in transition moves. She is an expert negotiator and seeks to provide a fun atmosphere for buyers and sellers of residential real estate. She also provides professional training to the real estate industry on social media, communications and business development. Ali has her BA in Politics from Ithaca College and MA from Syracuse University in Speech Communications with a concentration in Conflict Resolution and Negotiation. Upon graduation, she spent two years living in Steamboat Springs, CO and landed in Boston in 1999. When not working, Ali keeps busy with volunteer work on the boards of several local non-profit agencies. In her free time, she can be found enjoying the outdoors playing golf or tennis, skiing, biking, hiking, reading historical fiction and keeping up with her kids.
My Credentials and Memberships
- ePro Certified to go the extra mile with the most up-to-date and sophisticated service.
- Residential Specialist to meet your specific needs in the residential housing market.
- Realtor, member of all local, state and national associations.
- Over 20 years of sales, negotiating and relationship building across the region.
My Community Involvement
- Ali is an active participant in Walsh Middle School Council
- Member of the ERA Key Charitable Trust
- Clerk for the Sudbury River Tennis Club in Framingham, MA
- Active Volunteer with JFS of Metrowest & Family Promise Metrowest
Share My Page
- City of Framingham
- Framingham Schools
- Natick Library
- Framingham Library
- Natick Schools
- Town of Natick
- Framingham History
- Hunt Mortgage
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.