- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Broker: With over 23 years sales experience, I have 6+ years of experience selling real estate throughout the Capital Region and surrounding areas with a proven track record of success. Able to generate own business through networking and prospecting. Proven closer, adept at working with property owners, investors, buyers and developing successful business relationships with my clients. My team and I strive to exceed expectations and deliver results with integrity and the highest level of customer service.
- MA Licensed Real Estate Broker ERA Key Realty Services Dec 2019 to Present
- NYS Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker HUNT Real Estate, ERA Oct 2015 to Present
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson RealtyUSA Jun 2013 to Oct 2015
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, Massachusetts & New York
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Greater Boston Association of Realtors (GBAR)
- Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors (GCAR)
- Member of Columbia Greene Northern Dutchess Board of Realtors (CGND)
- Member of Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Brokers, Inc (CIREB)
- Navy Federal RealtyPlus Select & CARTUS Network Affinity Relocation Specialist
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) - Advanced specialized training for a seamless Seller Represented experience
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) - Additional education focusing on the wants/needs of buyers & sellers age 50+
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) - Benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
- Commercial & Investment Real Estate Certified (CIREC) - Critical skills needed to navigate and negotiate commercial and investment transactions in the best interest of my clients.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) - Expert negotiation skills critically needed for real estate transactions
My Community Involvement
- Capital Region Rotary November 2013 - Present
- Capital Region Visionaries, Gold Star Referral Club - Director
[INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights:There is plenty of talk in the media about a pending economic slowdown.The good news is, home values actually increased in 3 of the last 5 U.S. recessions, and decreased by less than 2% in the 4th.Many experts predict a potential recession is on the horizon. However, housing will not be the trigger, and home values will still continue to appreciate. It will not be a repeat of the crash in the 2008 housing market.
Apr 05, 2020 ‧ Selling Your Home