I have been in the real estate industry for over 35 years. I enjoy helping people with residential or commercial needs.I am an experienced professional, dedicated to solving my clients' needs in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Working with my clients to downsize or upgrade is helping them fulfill their family needs. Call me today to get started!
My Client Reviews
Tony helped me purchase my first home and made the process of buying a lot easier than I anticipated. He was confident, knowledgeable, and patient with me . He did everything in a timely manner and was always available to answer any questions I had no matter what time of day or night. I would highly recommend Tony to help with your home buying experience.
Tony was extraordinarily helpful in assisting me to sell my home of 32 years in a weeks time and finding my new condo in a neighboring town. He kept me informed on all aspects of the process and was personable, knowledgeable, and professional in every way. He made the transition from sale to purchase such a seamless affair. I would highly recommend Tony to anyone for any of their real estate needs. He was great.
- Over 30 years of experience in both Commercial and Residential Real Estate
My Credentials and Memberships
- BA, MBA University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Finance Committee Town of Milford, MA
- Finance Committee Town of Mendon, MA