My Client Reviews
Sheryll did an excellent job finding a property that satisfied our criteria. Her handling of all the paperwork and details was great. When we are in the market again, we will definitely contact Sheryll.
Sheryll has been great to work with. Twice now! She is so nice and I consider her a trusted friend. Very caring and concerned that my needs were met. I would definitely recommend her as agent who knows her stuff!
Response from Sheryll
Thanks Peter. Appreciate the opportunity ! So exciting being your agent both in California and here in beautiful Montana!
I can not say enough about Sheryll. She is the best. Sheryll is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Sheryll is resourceful and dependable. She made our home buying process simple. She is an excellent realtor and just a great person. I highly recommend Sheryll!
Previous review from Jean G.
I can't say enough about Sheryll. She is the best. Sheryll is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Sheryll is resourceful and dependable. She made our home buying process simple. I highly recommend Sheryll!
Sheryll is a terrific realtor and and even better person. She was helpful and understanding of my feelings during my house buying experience. She took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for. When I had questions, she had answers. When I was apprehensive, as I often am, she was the voice of calm. She stood up for me and my interests first, but was fair and reasonable to the sellers needs too. I feel like I got a good deal and great representation. Sheryll is now counted among my most trusted friends. To this day, I still ask her advice about many subjects. Not just real estate. And she is always there for me.
I had an opportunity to work with Sheryll while selling my home in Julian California. it was a challenging sale as what had been one property was now legally split into two separate addresses. I wanted to sell both at once and the buyer only wanted one. Sheryll was very helpful and skilled in negotiating with they buyer making it clear that if he wanted the one house he would have to buy both. It took a great deal of back and forth, carefully making sure the buyer was qualified to get both. It was all concluded within a month. Both addresses were sold as one sale. I felt very protected in the piles of paperwork the had to be prepared.. All happened without a hitch. Sheryll had to do much of the work for the buyer who was acting as his own agent but was not a detail person. Sheryll was fun to work with, very professional and knew everything to do to protect me. A winning combination and I am a very picky client. She is a winner! ON a scale of 1-10 she is an 11
Sheryll assisted me with purchasing of two properties in the Sanders County, MT. However she was very helpful with providing an information for me for many properties located around Missoula area and in Plains, MT. She was very easily approached and worked on my request 24 hours a day. She quickly provided me with the information on the properties such as maps, covenants, community agent's phone numbers, as well as other information regarding the property such location, geographical position, possibility for the development and potential benefit for the buyer. On numerous occasions she made several phone calls on my behave to local offices to inquire information on ground water testing, potential for subdividing, floodplain plats, etc. Her office is in Missoula, MT, however she was able to come with me to Perma place in Sanders County to have a look on the property that was ~ 1 HR drive from Missoula. She is professional, pleasant, and expedient. She promptly responded to my calls, text messages and e-mails. I relied on her for accessing the correctness of the documents before signing. Sh was on my side always.
Jean & Bill B.
We feel really blessed that Sheryll was our Realtor. She took care of everything, down to the smallest detail. Sheryll was in close communication with us during the entire purchase, and was extremely professional, kind, and detail oriented. We would highly recommend Sheryll Rainey for all your real estate transaction needs. She is truly a gem, and the best Realtor we have ever had the pleasure of working with.
Response from Sheryll
Thank you so much for your review. I feel truly honored to be a part of this new chapter in your life and so pleased you are happy with my service.
Sheryll has the utmost integrity & is beyond honest. Cares so much for her clients happiness. Works tirelessly for her home owners or home buyers. She will be a friend of mine for life. She's truly the Best.
Sheryll was there for me with any phone call or email I made. She made sure that my land purchase was in my best interest. Sheryll is smart, fast acting and always on top of any of her job as a realtor!
As aging sellers we needed a realtor who was patient, knowledgeable, and "up-beat". Sheryll was all of those and helpful, and kind. She was willing to go beyond the normal duties of a realtor and went way beyond what may be considered the regular duties assigned to her. Not once did she say "Oh dear, I can't do that!" It was always, "Of course, don't worry about that, I will see it is taken care of." For those reasons and many, many more, we would highly recommend Sheryll as your realtor...If you are buying or selling. She was, and trulyis a friend who cared and was willing to go the extra mile to help and facilitate a quick sale ......and we are very grateful for her truly kind and knowledgeable help. Thank you Sheryll.
Sheryll has represented us in the past as a buyer and most recently as a seller. She carries the utmost professionalism and remained in constant communication throughout the entire process. Very trustworthy and knowledgeable in the industry. Highly recommend!
I woud give 10 stars if I could. I cannot imagine a better real estate agent. She listened and paid attention to our needs. She answered all our questions including the ones we didn't know to ask. She helped us to get the house of our dreams at a price we could afford. Sheryll walked us through all the steps, inspections, paper work, water service, garbage service, etc. Her help didn't end with the sale. She was always ready to help us find a plumber, a carpenter, a hair-dresser, etc. Sheryll became a real friend and we were sorry when she moved away. We will always remember her with gratitude.
Sheryll Rainey is a great combination of professional service and extreme personal care! She works hard for her customers. She is very experienced in the market in any location. She wants you to be successful and happy and ensures this every step of the way! I recommend her all the time! I have only heard glowing reviews of her! I trust her completely.
- 20 years real estate experience in residential, ranches and land sales.
- 16+ years in marketing and office management.
My Credentials and Memberships
- ABR, SRES, SRS, CNE Designations 2018 Business Excellence Award - Julian Chamber of Commerce, Board of Supervisors-San Diego, U.S. Congress & Senate Recognition 2017 Circle of Excellence Award
- I would like to describe in more detail the meaning of the designations. Firstly, the ABR designation stands for Accredited Buyer Representative. ABR's know how to best represent the needs of the buyers including but not limited to negotiating repairs, fair pricing, lender requirements and negotiation skills. Especially in today's market, buyers need their own representation. The SRES designation is geared to best assist seniors with the real estate needs. Seniors may face different transitions whether it be sizing down, aging in place, or relocating closer to family. SRES Realtors are trained and can assist seniors best in all these areas. SRS - Seller Representative Specialist - allows agents to have a strong knowledge of issues that affect sellers. These issues range from staging to vital disclosures, marketing and pricing. The CNE -Certified Negotiation Expert trained me to negotiate in a more creative, positive way and to find solutions that will work for both sides of the transaction to obtain the best results of my clients. A strong negotiator is the strongest ally to have during negotiations. I am committed to keeping up with my education to best serve all of my clients!
My Community Involvement
- Before I moved to Missoula, my community involvement when my children were in school was fundraising for events; Member of the Julian Chamber of Commerce, Chairperson for the Julian Real Estate Association Scholarship Award Program. I hope to become involved here particularly in the classroom and Missoula Hospice.
- Will be volunteering for Hospice,Partners in Home Care.
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.