- Graduated from Salisbury University with a degree in Nursing. Took many courses at Wor-Wic, and online courses at Saint Joseph's College of Maine. I worked at Peninsula Regional Hospital as a surgical nurse for 12 years and then I worked at Wicomico County Health Department as a Community Health Visiting Nurse in child health instructing mothers of high risk infants Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and child care and later I became Community Health Nurse Program Manager overseeing Family Planning, Colposcopy, Breast and Cervical Cancer Program, and Health Promotion . I became a full time Realtor after I retired from the Wicomico Health Department, beginning with Long and Foster for 10+ years . I was Rookie of the year in my first full year in Real Estate. In 2003, my son, Jeff joined me as a full time Realtor and we formed the Ashley Real Estate Group. We were top producing group for Long and Foster and we were second place in volume and listings for the Eastern Shore. We joined ERA Martin and Associates in 2011 and are top team/group for the company. We have earned the circle of Honor three times, and voted Metropolitian top team for the Eastern Shore for 2018 and 2019.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Rookie of the year 2000.
- Coastal Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- Sussex Association of Realtors
- Delaware Association of Realtors
- Member of ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- Member of SRES (Senior Specialist)
- Smart Home Certification
- Member of Salisbury Chamber of Commerce
- Coastal Association of Realtors Committee Member
My Community Involvement
- Life long member of Antioch Methodist Church in Princess Anne
- Eastern Star Chapter 109 in Salisbury
- Leadership roles in Club Scouts, 4-H, MYF, Seaton Center.
- President of the Wicomico Yacht Club First Mates
- Support Humane Society
- Regularly support MAC (Area Agency on Aging) program
- Support Women Supporting Women
- Support Joseph House