My Client Reviews
Genuinely seemed like she wanted to help me out at every turn. Very knowledgeable about different areas in Columbus and helped me find a good area to live. Made sure I was up to date on everything and if I was procrastinating on something she made sure that I got whatever I needed completed. Highly recommend.
Michele game me the tools to find the right home. She was very knowledgeable of the process and of the local market. I would be happy to recommend her to anyone looking for a realtor.
Michele was extremely helpful throughout our entire first home buying process. She is very knowledgeable, honest, and dedicated. Michele goes above and beyond. She has a genuine interest for her clients' desired outcome and is not driven by financial compensation. Michele protects her clients. She is a great educator and her responsiveness is very timely. She made us both really comfortable. We were so pleased with our buying experience. Towards the end, she felt like family! We highly recommend Michele!
Michele Santini has gone beyond my expectations as a realtor. Her professionalism and speedy reactions made my experience stress free and easy. I will recommend her to all my friends and family.
Michele bridged the gap between landlord to agent for my first time home buying experience. She took the time to explain the process and was very patient with me and my limited budget/options. I would definitely recommend Michele and would work with her again. Thanks!
Nathan (Nate) H.
This was my first time going through the home buying process and Michele was extremely helpful and patient. She provided useful information when walking through homes, provided timely updates throughout the purchase process, and responded to my questions at all hours of the day.
This summer, I needed to quickly become a first-time home owner before my lease expired. Michele worked with my schedule to show me all over downtown Columbus, and listened to what features were important to me. She knows the area well and provided great advice. In just two weeks, we found the perfect place! I moved in last month and couldn't be happier. I'd recommend Michele in a heartbeat. She's got your back and makes the process fun!
Michele is extremely responsive, competent and helpful. She kept us informed through the whole process and was always on top of things. She made great suggestions on offer and on negotiating the inspection items. I felt like she took the time to understand our position and was our advocate. Highly recommend her!
She is very attentive to our interest and need, she is knowledgable, hard-working and always looking our for her buyer. I am very impressed with Michele and her commitment to her clients. Will recommend her to anyone who is looking for purchasing a property.
Previous review from Dan J.
She is very attentive to our interest and need, she is knowledgable, hard-working and always looking our for buyer's need.
- My love of buying investment properties, renovating them and turning them into a successful income making business is what drove me to become a Real Estate Agent. That passion has served me well in working with clients to find their perfect match whether it is a single family home, multi-family or an apartment complex. Customer service has always been a priority, whether in the Real Estate industry or in my previous career as a Licensed Customs Broker. It all starts with having great listening skills which ensures that my client''''s needs are heard so that we can find them the perfect home.
- Full-time real estate agent
- 2015 ERA Real Solutions Circle of Honor
- Property Management
My Community Involvement
- Currently on the Finance Committee for the Olde Towne East Neighborhood Assoc (OTENA)
- Co-chair for In Christy's Shoes