My Client Reviews
Ryan & Tammy A.
Jennifer is seriously the best agent to work with...She actually is more like a good friend watching over you to help you get the best home. Jennifer and her team are so professional in every way. There is always someone ready to assist you, answer your questions and make sure that you have the best information possible in your investment. Jennifer is so knowledgeable that you truly feel confident in every decision that you are making. We love our home and so much of it had to do with Jennifer. There is a lot of competition out there; however, theres nobody better than Jennifer Davis.
Working with Jennifer was amazing! We bought our first home and she made it seem like a cake walk. If you are looking for an agent that cares about her buyers or sellers. She is the person to turn to! Her team is very efficient and knowledgeable. They will work hard for you. I never had an issue they didn't take care of right away! Jennifer went above and beyond for me and my family. I will use her for any future real estate needs we have!
- Over 24 years of experience with Real estate in Cedar City, Enoch and surrounding areas.
- More than 20 years of experience in short sales and foreclosures.
- Residential and Investment property specialist.
- New construction and and custom home specialist with more than 20 years of experience.
- More than 20 years working with developers to list and sell their new developments.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Utah Association of Realtors
- Member Iron County Board of Realtors
- Associate Broker
- Distinctive Properties Specialist.
- ERA Top Producer Nationally
- USAA Preferred Agent
My Community Involvement
- Board member of Friends of Iron County Children's Justice Center
- Board member Homeless Children's Foundation
You may have heard the term "prequal" since you've started your home buying adventure. But, what does this mean? The full term is prequalification letter. It is what your lender can give you to tell you how much you can potentially borrow for your home. Your lender will go through and check things like you income, debt, and credit score. When you are in the process your lender will be able to tell you if there are any issues in your credit that you need to fix before you can get a loan for a ho...
Dec 13, 2019 ‧ Buying Your Home
Saving money can be hard, but when it comes time to buy a home, you will need a down payment. Below are some ways to save money so when that time comes, you will be able to find the perfect home for you with less stress and scrambling. Set a budget and stick to it!Cut back on eating out.Sell gently used items on the internet.Cut back on useless spending.Cut back on vacations.Get a second job. Put down payment money in a separate savings account so you can stay organized.There are some down payme...
Dec 09, 2019 ‧ Buying Your Home
There are many little projects you can do to help your home sell quicker. Even little things that could be wrong with your home can turn away buyers, so fixing up your home to sell can be very important. LightsOne of the easiest thing to do is replace light bulbs and broken fixtures. This doesn't usually cost a lot and you can do it by yourself. PaintPatching holes and touching up paint is important when you are getting ready to sell your home. Covering up loud paint colors and replacing with a...
Dec 06, 2019 ‧ Selling Your Home
Share My Page
- Click here for information on Southern Utah University
- Click here for information about The Utah Shakespeare Festival
- MGM Mortgage
- Security Escrow and Title
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.