Hi! I have lived in Colorado Springs for 18 years and have special designations in Military Relocation as well as Senior Real Estate moves. Before becoming a Realtor, I was the editor of the town newspaper and created programs to train journalists about digital strategy. I am a great communicator and can be reached promptly over email, phone or text. I love being a Realtor because I get to meet...
- I'm married to a Colorado Springs native - and I got here as soon as I could! My husband and I have two children and we are lucky enough to have both of our parents living in the Springs part-time. Before becoming a Realtor with ERA Shields, I spent 20 years in digital and social media.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Pikes Peak Association of Realtors, PPAR
- National Association of Realtors, NAR
- 2018 Top Negotiator Agent - HomeLight
- Military Relocation Expert Certification
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Certification
My Community Involvement
- Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, Development Committee
- Pikes Peak United Way, Quality of Life Indicators Committee
- Southern Women's Chamber of Commerce
Serving El Paso and Teller counties
Maximize Curb AppealGetting them through the front door starts at the curb. Manicure the lawn, trim the trees and shrubs. Pull weeds and plant some colorful flowers. Clear the walkways. Fix peeling paint and wind up that hose. Paint the address number on the curb.Make Repairs to Visible BlemishesIs there something that's an eyesore, but an easy fix? If looking at it bothers you, it could bother a potential buyer and reduce the appeal of your home. Replace burnt out light bulbs, fix that loo...
Feb 24, 2020 ‧ Selling Your Home
<iframe src="https://e.issuu.com/anonymous-embed.html?u=tanyavisionart&d=annual_review_ef2d5786f0a079" width="944" height="500" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
Jan 23, 2019 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Unless you're sitting on a ton of cold, hard cash, you're going to need a mortgage to buy a home.Unfortunately, you can't just show up at a bank with a checkbook and a smile and get approved for a home loan—you need to qualify for a mortgage, which requires some careful planning.So, how do you please the lending gods? It starts with arming yourself with the right knowledge about the home loan application process.1. What is a "good" credit score?Ah, the all-mighty credit score. This powerful thre...
Dec 12, 2018 ‧ Buying Your Home