My Client Reviews
As a first time homebuyer, Holly was very helpful to me throughout the entire process. Her professionalism and expertise made my homebuying experience go very smoothly.
Holly is very knowledgeable and straight forward. It is apparent she wants the best outcome for her client!
As first-time homebuyers, we were - admittedly - fairly clueless in terms of what to look for in terms of buying a home. We knew our budget, what we physically wanted in a home and what our dealbreakers were. However, we did not have the eye for things like foundational issues and nonsensical builds. Enter Holly - not only was she extremely helpful in identifying these things that we would've otherwise overlooked, but she was also incredibly informational throughout the entire home buying process. I would recommend Holly to anyone who was looking to buy a home in the area as she was very straightforward and did a great job of simplifying the process as a whole.
Holly recently helped me sell my home. She's extremely professional and dedicated. She is timely in her responses. She met with me and my fiance multiple times prior to us listing as we were trying to decide what updates or upgrades to the house to undertake and which were the most worthwhile. Her input and recommendations were invaluable to us. She is a dedicated and professional realtor who really knows the ins and outs of the industry. You will be served well to have her on your side. I couldn't be happier with the results and look forward to using Holly again in the future. :)
Holly was amazingly helpful through the entire process of looking and purchasing a home. Any questions I had she answered immediately or found the answer within a day, I recommend her for anyone looking to purchase a home!
This agent is STELLAR I would highly recommend her and her team of professional to anyone looking to break into the real estate market or any new ventures in real estate. She listens to your needs and desires and provides you with a good mix of the 2 when presenting options for consideration she wont waste your time with a maybe property. She will tell you if your expectations are realistic and obtainable and guide you to meet your end goal. As I gave her a 5 star rating they did not have an option for a thumbs up or she would have gotten that also We are grateful Holly took care of our real estate transactions (sale & purchase) and would recommended her to friends and family
Holly is very considerate of any one she works with She is very decated to there needs and will always have your back. She continually furthers her education to enable her to provide the best service and advise to her clients. She has a very pleasing personality and always has thoughtfulness for everyone You really can't go wrong with her representing you.
Holly is a true professional in any sense of the word! We have bought and sold many homes and this was by far the best experience! Her strengths are highlighted by a thorough business knowledge of real estate and the local market combined with great communications skills. We would not hesitate to work with her in the future!
- 9 Years as a full time Realtor.
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- ERA Circle of Excellence Award Multiple years
- South Metro Denver Realtor Association Diamond Circle Awards Recipient 2015-2020
My Credentials and Memberships
- Membership to REColorado MLS
- Membership to Pikes Peak MLS
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert
- GRI - Graduate of Realtor Institute
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
- Cartus Global Financial Relocation Certified Agent
- Member of South Metro Denver Realtor Association - SMDRA
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors - CAR
- Member of National Association of Realtors - NAR
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- AHWD - At Home With Diversity
- C2EX - Commitment to Excellence - NAR Endorsed
My Community Involvement
- ERA Shields Charity Committee Volunteer 2019, 2020
- SMDRA Chair for Charities and Community Involvement 2016-2020
- Paint - A - Thon Volunteer for Brothers Redevelopment 2018-2020
- Member of the Colorado Chapter of the FSH Muscular Dystrophy Society 2019-2020
- Volunteer for ReBuilding Together 2019-2020
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors Foundation Advisory Board 2019-2020
- South Metro Denver Realtor Association Board Director 2016-2018
- Colorado Association of Realtors Board Director 2020
- Colorado Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund Director 2015
- Vice Chair of South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association RPAC Committee
- Salvation Army Bell Ringer 2018, 2020
- Soldiers Angels Food Distribution Volunteer 2020
Colorado Front Range
What's Quackin Holly Duckworths Real Estate Blog
Getting clear about how to achieve the goal will help you break it down into more manageable, forward-moving steps. Look at what is needed to make your goal attainable. Break your goal down as far as you need to (ie. daily tasks, weekly or quarterly objectives) to systematically reach your long-term goal.Sometimes clarity with goals is like looking at a three dimensional object...try not to let the illusions of what might be distract you from the true image and goal before you.
Jan 31, 2019 ‧ New & Newsworthy
This acronym stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely. Being specific includes the who, what, when, where, and why of the goal. Measurable means quantifying where you are now and where you want to be with methods in place to track progress.Attainable means that your goals are able to be met in the timeline. It also asks you to consider what it would take to make it possible. For example, do you need a gym membership? Accountability? To cut up your credit cards? Being re...
Jan 30, 2019 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Keep your eyes on the prize by posting your written goals where you can see them. Some people will even post affirmations or reminders on sticky notes wherever they may see them – on the bathroom mirror, on the fridge, in the car - to keep it top of mind. Visualizing your positive outcomes is something everyone from Napoleon Hill to Tony Robbins encourages for making it a reality. Visualize achieving the goal, including how it will feel and look to be obtained.One of my resolutions is more time ...
Jan 28, 2019 ‧ New & Newsworthy