- - 2002 - 2007 Licensed Real Estate Apprentice Appraiser - George and Leitner Appraisal Company, Inc. (work) 803.765.9701 (Fax) 803.765.9708 (cell) 803.414.SOLD (7653) - 1975 - 1979 obtained Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from Virginia Military Institute (VMI) in the top 20% of the class - 1977 - 1986 Served in the Army Corp of Engineers as a First Lieutenant and the Army Reserves - 1979 - 1983 Worked with Norfolk and Western Railway using my Civil Engineering degree as an Assistant to Train master, Assistant Trainmaster and Terminal Trainmaster in various parts of the U. S. - 1983 moved to Columbia, SC to become a real estate consultant - 1984 became Sales Manager of Century 21 Grover Richey Realty - 1985 became licensed SC Real Estate Broker and President and Broker-In-Charge of Century 21 Grover Richey Realty - 1986 through 1988 became the #5 real estate company of Columbia, South Carolina - 1988 merged Century 21 Grover Richey Realty with Coldwell Banker Tom Jenkins- 1988 Assistant Manager of the Northeast office of Coldwell Banker Tom Jenkins Realty - 1991 Sales Manager of Northeast office of Coldwell Banker Tom Jenkins Realty and led the office to become the #1 real estate office in the Midlands by recruiting 11 agents from other companies and managing 55 agents to success - 1992 Assistant Manager of the Midtown office of Coldwell Banker Tom Jenkins Realty and Real Estate Broker in personal sales - 1993 Voted Branch Associate Of The Year by all associates of the Midtown office of Coldwell Banker Tom Jenkins Realty - March 2005 to present- I moved to ERA Wilder Realty, Inc, Midtown office and made the top 10 sales associates in the company my first year with this wonderful company and became a top referral associate. - March 1983 to August 2016 In my real estate career I have been blessed to have helped friends and families with Real Estate Sales and Appraisals of over 1835 satisfied customers and clients
- Real Estate Broker since 1983
- Military Relocation Specialist
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Former officer in Army Corps of Engineers
- B. S. in Civil Engineering from Virginia Military Institute
- New Homes Sales and Marketing
My Credentials and Memberships
- - 2002 Coldwell Banker United Realtors®Recognitions Member Greater Columbia Association of Realtors Lifetime Member of the GCAR Million Dollar Club Member of National Association of Realtors Member of South Carolina Association of Realtors Current Chapter Representative on the VMI Alumni Association and Former President, Secretary and Treasurer of the Palmetto Chapter of the Virginia Military Institute Alumni Association Forest Lake, Sertoma and Tarentella Club Memberships Professional Designations Licensed Real Estate Appraiser 2002-2007 Real Estate Broker Cartus Mobility Affinity Relocation Specialist CNMS CNBS CNAS USAA Real Estate Rewards Preferred Real Estate Agent CRS, Certified Residential Specialist ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative Coldwell Banker Chairmen Circle Member Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Member ERA Top Gun Academy Graduate
My Community Involvement
- Personally Active at Trenholm Road United Methodist Church
- Muscular Dystrophy Association and the Circle of Light Award for Community Involvement
- Father to Fred Grey Farthing, IV Greyson
- Hobbies include golfing, skiing, hiking in nature, boating, basketball, football, attending sports events and meeting new friends.
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.