My Client Reviews
Trying to sell my home I ran into a few setbacks along the way. Petie gave expert advise and guided me to determine what was needed to ensure a successful sale. Once the offers came in, she made the whole process incredibly easy. She is simply the best!
Petie was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a diligent, trustworthy realtor who truly has your best interest. From start to finish, she made the process run as smoothly as possible and so effortlessly stayed on top of each crucial detail involved that a first time home buyer may overlook. She definitely knows how to find the perfect house to exceed your needs and expectations. I loved working with her and appreciated the fact that she would help answer any questions, even if they fell outside the scope of a realtor's expertise. Very thankful and happy with my first home buying experience thanks to her!
Petie was simply amazing. We are relatively new to the home buying process and she walked us through in a way that helped immensely. Her experience, insight, and professionalism were evident in every stage of the journey and we always felt very well taken care of. Petie is also impeccably responsive. She kept us up-to-date on important events and updates. She was also always accessible. When we had after hours or weekend questions, she quickly responded and provided helpful and accurate information. We felt so very well represented by Petie. As we developed questions for the seller, she handled them with professionalism and perspective. We highly recommend Petie for any real estate needs.
Petie made my first time home buying process a breeze! She explained the process well and was readily available whenever I had questions! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy/sell a house!
Petie was amazing. She went above and beyond from day one
Response from Petie
Thank you Steven and Tina, I so enjoyed working with you !
Petie was a great find. Moving from out of state and knowing little of the area, she took the time to understand what was important to our family. She gave a great local perspective and really helped us find what we hope is our home for years to come.
I met Petie about 10 years ago when I moved t Columbia and was looking for a place to live. She is a very knowledgeable caring person. She sat down with me to go over the ins and outs of purchasing a home. She took me to see lots of different homes in different areas until I found one I liked. When I moved to the other side of Columbia later on, she did the same for me again. This time I was the seller and Petie was very dilligent in getting my house shown, in helping me to do things to make it look better for buyers. My house sold in just a few months! If you are looking for a realtor in the Columbia area, you can do no better than signing up with Petie. She cares about you and whatever your needs are.
Petie was a wonderful agent to work with. As a first-time home buyer, I had no idea what to expect. After meeting with Petie prior to my home search, I instantly felt at ease. Petie was very knowledgeable about the process and was familiar with the areas that I was interested in. She was prompt in responding to phone calls and e-mails, and was flexible in scheduling showings. Petie made what can be a stressful process easy and seamless. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the house hunting process fun! As long as she is in the business, she will be my agent. I can't recommend her more highly.
- I am a longtime resident of Columbia, South Carolina, and have been selling real estate since 2002. My road to real estate began after a successful career as a lender and multiple office manager with First Union Bank. After a personal real estate transaction, where my experience was less than stellar, I began to envision ways that I could do it better. So, after careful planning and consideration, my career change to real estate took place. Since that time, I have sold millions in real estate. I excel with both buyers and sellers, and have always concentrated on representing both expertly.
- Seller Representation, including comprehensive market analysis of home; written marketing strategy; consistent internet, social media and print ad presence; open houses (both public and agent); constant communication with the seller.
- Buyer Representation, including buyer orientation; comprehensive buyer analysis; assistance with the mortgage approval and process; on-line alerts for round-the-clock new sales notifications; contract preparation and negotiation.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- Central Carolina Association of Realtors
- Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
- 2019 ERA Wilder Realty Platinum Award
- 2018 ERA Wilder Realty Gold Award
- 2018 ERA Wilder Navy Federal Credit Union Highest Overall Service Results
- 2017 ERA Wilder Realty Silver Award
- 2016 ERA Wilder Realty Silver Award
- 2016 ERA Circle of Honor Award
- 2015 ERA Circle of Honor Award
My Community Involvement
- Board Member and Past President of The SC Business Guild
With stay-at-home orders starting to gradually lift throughout parts of the country, data indicates homebuyers are jumping back into the market. After many families put their plans on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, what we once called the busy spring real estate season is shifting into the summer. In 2020, summer is the new spring for real estate.Joel Kan, Economist at The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) notes:"Applications for home purchases contin...
May 27, 2020 ‧ New & Newsworthy
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused massive global uncertainty, including a U.S. stock market correction no one could have seen coming. While much of the news has been about the effect on various markets, let's also acknowledge the true impact it continues to have on lives and families around the world.With all this uncertainty, how do you make powerful and confident decisions in regard to your real estate plans?The National Association of Realtors (NAR) anticipates:"At the...
Mar 05, 2020 ‧ New & Newsworthy
If you are debating purchasing a home right now, you are probably getting a lot of advice. Though your friends and family have your best interests at heart, they may not be fully aware of your needs and what is currently happening in the real estate market.Ask yourself the following three questions to help determine if now is a good time for you to buy in today's market.1. Why am I buying a home in the first place?This is truly the most important question to answer. Forget the finances for a min...
Apr 15, 2019 ‧ Buying Your Home
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.