- ERA Wilder Realty, Inc., Columbia, SC- Realtor-Work closely with homeowners, buyers, and Investors in buying and securing residential and commercial real estate. Negotiate real estate offers and sales contracts for clients. Serve in the capacity of a liaison between clients, contractors, termite companies, heating and air companies, moving companies, warranty companies, real estate attorney, bankruptcy attorneys, appraisers, and financial institutions. Ensure that addendums and documents are filled out correctly and are legally binding. Create successful transactions and legal transfer of real estate through effectively communicating with multiple parties.
- C21 New Millenium Real Estate, Alexandria, VA-National Relocation Broker to Broker Coordinator & Customer Relation Specialist- Manage and Coordinate the Placement, Agent Assignments, and Processing of USAA, NFCU and Relocation Members Nationwide.
- Certified Home Stager-The Staging Agents, LLC, Columbia, SC - Offer home sellers practical ideas and economic design solutions that create a warm comfortable feel to potential buyers. Evaluate the current use and functionality of each room and recommend items to be removed, suggest new furniture placement or paint colors, rearrange art and accessories, and take measurements for potential rental. Provide a detailed vision and designer plan for what needs to be done to turn a house into a show home. Teach sellers how to organize and eliminate clutter, edit and delete furniture, and enhancing curb-appeal. Shop for home décor that fits the personality of the home. Create a mood by working with the flow of a home and develop dramatic scenery that appeals to all five senses.
- Team Manager of Sales and Marketing- Nancy E. Johnson & The Results Partners, Columbia, SC - Provided support and guidance to team members and offered resources to help those complete tasks. Assisted in maintaining team cohesiveness and morale. Worked with team members to assess customer and client needs and concerns. Created a collaborative plan to assist, track and record client and listing progress. Promoted independent / co-dependent learning reinforcing effective systematic skills, habits and team accountability. Organized and facilitated team meetings, accountability sessions, and customer appreciation events. Designed power point presentations and materials to educate, train and empower homeowners and investors.
- Johnson Properties- Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper-Oversaw and managed day-to- day operations for a combination of 35 single family and multi-family units. Evaluated and processed tenant applications and prepared leases. Handled advertising and prospecting for new tenants. Inspected house for readiness, and coordinated move-in clean-out inspections for new and old tenants. Assisted management with showing properties to potential tenants and monitored maintenance, repairs and invoices. Additionally, collected monies from the tenants, made deposits, and made payments to mortgage companies, contractors, and employees in a timely and well documented manner. Generated monthly expense and cash flow reports.
- Coldwell Banker United Realtors, Columbia, SC-Licensed Realtor and Listing Coordinator- Worked closely with sellers and serviced listings. Provided neighborhood and community research,obtained statistical data, and created strategic and specialized marketing plans for optimal salability. Developed and scripted attractive eye catching advertisement such as flyers and postcards to draw buyers and make each sellers home stand out. Developed marketing analysis that charted growth and local and national housing trends. Communicated with local realtors on a daily basis and collected feedback. Continuously searched for creative ways to improve marketing and sales strategies for listings.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Bachelor of Science, University of South Carolina
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker United Realtors- Rookie of the Year
My Community Involvement
- Miracle League Volunteer (Summerville, SC Chapter)
- Travel Softball Ball 10U & 12U Assistant Softball Coach- Volunteer
- City of Charleston Sports & Recreation- Assistant Basketball Coach- Volunteer
- C.E. Williams Middle School- Assistant Softtball Coach- Volunteer
- Assistant Varisity Coach-Spring Valley High School, Columbia, SC - Volunteer
- Junior Varsity Coach-Spring Valley High School, Columbia SC- Volunteer
- Teacher-"Crown Jewels" -Kids Financial Literacy- Volunteer
- The COMET- Columbia, SC Public Transportation- Board Member
- Hostess-Cape Fear Hospitality House-Wilmington, NC- Volunteer
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.