My Client Reviews
Laurie & Larry H.
I found Ken to be very professional in his dealings with me and his knowledge of the market. He didn't mind driving 40 miles or more to bring me additional paperwork to sign and constantly kept me updated on showings and offers.The house had 6 showings and 3 offers and sold for the list price in 3 days, a testament to his hard work. I intend to use him in the future to sell my other homes and I highly recommend him to anyone.
James & Elizabeth K.
Mr. Higgins impressed my wife and we very impressed with his energy and commitment to want to sell our property. He sold our listed property in about 30 days after we listed it with him and made the complete process very smooth compared to some other companies I have used to sell other properties. Mr. Higgins is very professional, does his homework about your listed property, knows local property values and is a great agent to use. We highly recommend him. .
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Commonwealth of Virginia (since 2015).
- Former licensed Auctioneer in Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Former Director-Real Estate Admin. & Acquisition at Dominion Resources Services, Inc.
- Former licensed Professional Engineer in Commonwealth of Virginia.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Richmond, Virginia and National Associations of Realtors.
- Participates in CVRMLS (Central Virginia Regional MLS).
- ERA Express Sell Agent
- ERA Seller Security Plan Agent
- NAR Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Education: VA Tech - BS EE; VCU - BA Mass Comm., and MBA.
My Community Involvement
- Resident of Mechanicsville, VA (since 1997) and Warsaw, VA (since 2012).
- Member Cool Spring Baptist Church since 1998
- Deacon and previous Finance Team Leader at Cool Spring Baptist Church