My Client Reviews
Daniella is truly a blessing! What a great match coming from NY and being connected with Daniella through the internet. This was our first home purchase and my wife and I felt very comfortable from the first conversation. Daniella is very knowledgeable and responsive as we had many questions and we never felt like a bother. Daniella also has an amazing lender that she works with and with that great collaboration, we closed in a little under a month! If you want a realtor that represents you well, is patient, pro-active, moves swiftly and truly cares, you wont make a wrong choice going with Daniella. For our first home purchase we are very pleased and will be using Daniella again in the future!
Daniella was professional, knowledgable and a true advocate during the entire process. Her approach to the sellers was kind but firm as she made sure we received the complete and satisfactory answers to our questions.She left no stone unturned hence leaving us with a sense of comfort in knowing we purchased the home with no surprises. She provided an above and beyond real estate buying experience. Kudos to Home Run Real Estate for having Daniella represent your team.
Daniella is very knowledgeable and very good at her profession. I highly recommend her.
Dayse I. R.
Daniella is an excellent realtor. She helped me throughout the entire process of selling my old property, locating and buying my new home. She took the time to explain all the details, responsive and prompt to all my needs and inquiries, made sure that I understood and felt comfortable along the way. Very professional and a great person to work with. I would highly recommend Her. Dayse R
Daniella is excellent realtor with good knowledge. Great person and was very helpful. I would recommend to all.
Daniella is very knowledgable and professional in how she works. She takes her time with you and will go above and beyond to make you and your family happy.
Daniella is a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic agent. She enhanced our new-home buying experience by helping us throughout our buying process. She knew the local market really well. She provided us with the exact price (and it came out to be same) and recommended us agencies, persons for inspection, mortgage, insurance, etc. who were really helpful and did their jobs well. She was responsive and prompt to all of our needs and expectations. We were really lucky to have her as our agent and highly recommend her.
We needed to put our property for rent and Daniella was excellent in explaining all the details . she is very attentive and professional. I highly recommend her.
Daniella was wonderful to work with and very patient and understanding of all our needs and requirements of what we were looking for in a home. We were looking for a home to start our family and with Daniella's help we found the perfect space for us to call home. Highly recommend Daniella to help you find your next home!
- Full Service Real Estate Agent
- Effective use of marketing techniques
- Advise sellers how to make their home more appealing for potential buyers
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and open houses
- Advise buyers on the suitability and values of the homes
- Negotiating deals between buyers and sellers
- Creating legal documents, such as deeds, contracts and agreements
- Hosting open houses for sellers
My Credentials and Memberships
- Realtors® Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate
- Member of National Association of Realtor
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtor Association of the Palm Beaches
- Bachelor of Health Services (BHS) in Health Administration; Minor in Business Administration
- Certified Zumba Instructor
My Community Involvement
- Paws South Florida Rescue
- Volunteered at Equine-Assisted Therapies of South Florida (Horses and the Handicapped)
- Walk For Life
- Food For The Poor
- Food For The Hungry
- (TEC) To Encounter Christ Community
- Involved In Saint Andrews Catholic Church
Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties