My Client Reviews
We have bought 6 homes during my career due to job opportunities, and Rebecca is simply the best realtor we have encountered. She really listened to what we wanted in our new home and provided us with numerous houses on the market that met those requirements. She provided excellent advise on the fair market price and we had a signed contract 3 days after looking at our first house with her. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
Rebecca listened to us and understood our needs completely. I would highly recommend her, anytime. She's an excellent professional!
Do you want to work with a dedicated, loyal, knowledgable, and honest agent, you need to work with Rebecca. I was in the process of relocating and needing someone I could believe in thru my transition, and it couldn't have worked out better. Trust me; you won't go wrong with this gal. Tell her what you want, and she'll treat you right.
Rebecca was amazing to work with, she listened to our needs and wants, and spent her whole weekend showing us properties with amazing patience, we are from out of town and she was a wealth of information and a saint for answering our 101 questions!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase.
Rebecca Geiger is very intuitive and a hardcore negotiator. Her "can-do attitude" got me through buying my first home. Her construction/renovation knowledge helped me see potential problems in a home and ways I could improve the property in the future. She was always available to take a call to listen to my concerns and help provide solutions. She is a true real estate professional and always delivers reliable results. I highly recommend her. She is one of a kind.
- 2018 Obtained Real Estate License in Florida
- 2012 Obtained Real Estate License in Kentucky
- 2009 Obtained Real Estate License in Ohio
- 1998 Sold homes for Local and National Home Builders
- 1989 Helped my family build our personal residence in Indiana
My Credentials and Memberships
- ERA Distinctive Properties Certification
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Vice President of Local Chapter of National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) Gay-friendly
- Certified New Homes Sales Professional
- Smart Home Certification
- The Professional Property Staging Certification (PPS)
- 2020 Diversity Housing Initiative of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- 2015 - 2019 Professional Development Committee of Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Cartus Certified Agent Advantage member
- Member of Worldwide ERC
My Community Involvement
- Advocate for Fair Housing
- Festival Chairperson for St. Saviour Church Parish Festival
- Festival Volunteer for St. John the Evangelist Church Parish Festival
- Participate in Quarterly GIVE BACK Programs
- 2021 Royal Palm Coast REALTOR Association Professional Development Committee
- 2021 Royal Palm Coast REALTOR Association Events Committee
- 2021 Royal Palm Coast REALTOR Association Grievance Committee
Cities that we Serve
Tips on Making Your Pets Comfortable in Your New Home!Finding a new home is easy with ERA, but unfortunately, moving into your home can find individuals in a very stressful state. The chaos and nervous energy affect our furry family as well. They know we are excited and anxious, so very likely there are feeling the effects as well. Here are some tips on transition our pets to our new home.1. Reduce Your Pets' AnxietyBefore, during, and after the move, it is crucial t...
Jul 21, 2021 ‧ Living In Your Home
Memorial Day seems to be the unofficial kick-off to the summer for most of us. The ERA Team decided to commence their summer with the time-old traditions of a picnic with family and friends. The ingredients for a great BBQ are always good food, friends, and a great grill master or cook. The #ERATeam got together via location last week to display their cooking skills. Here are their best recipes from our BBQ from Cleveland to Florida. Cleveland's Winner: Thomas Fowler AVOCADO...
Jul 13, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
With National Ice Cream Month in full swing, we found our favorite community shops in our markets to help you fulfill your ice cream fix this month.CincinnatiGraeter's, the household name in the southern Ohio area has been serving their tasting treats for over 151 years this week. In honor of their birthday, save 10% on ice cream purchases from July 12- 18th by using code NICD10 at the checkout. Stock up!What is your favorite flavor they make? Chunky Chunky Hippo perhaps?Crafted to cel...
Jul 13, 2021 ‧ Our Communities