- If you are anything like me, you know "firsts" are important. I so vividly remember my first job, my first car (yikes), my first boyfriend (double yikes), and most importantly, my first real estate transaction. I hold that experience near and dear to my heart as it taught me so much about hard work and overcoming obstacles. The joy that was expressed through the first offer all the way to closing was truly a memorable experience. I hope you find excitement in your next transaction like my first clients did in theirs. Feel free to check out a review of their experience below!
- REVIEW: If you are looking for a very honest and very responsible real estate agent, Alexis is the answer. She was always on top of everything. Scheduling the taking of the photos and videos of the house, the open houses, the showing of the house and etc. We choose Alexis to sell our three years old house and also to look for our new house. It took us two weeks to find our next brand new home. We actually made a big mistake of signing a contract with this builder but Alexis is very resourceful. She found out the builder was not reliable enough. Alexis immediately cancelled the contract and recovered our initial down payment and then she proceed of helping us find the most reliable builder and sign a contract with them. She listed our old house I believe sometime in November 2019. Alexis sold our old house three months before our new house will be completed. That is how great she is. She is the BEST and she ROCKS! My wife actually is recommending Alexis to her friends who are currently looking to buy a house.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Ernst & Young Sr. Financial Planner
- Series 65 Licensee
- Tampa Police Department RISE - Board of Director
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®
- Radiant Church - Member
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Hillsborough Education Foundation Take Stock in Children - Mentor
- National Association of REALTORS® - Member
- Florida REALTORS® Association - Member
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers open training camp on Sunday, July 25, at the AdventHealth Training Center. Fans will be welcomed back for this session after missing last year due to the pandemic. The 16 camp practices are open only to season pass holders, luxury suite owners, Stadium Club members, premium seat holders, and sponsors – all of whom are prioritized by tenure on a first-come basis. Those not able to attend practices can still watch the beginning of each workout on the team's Training Camp ...
Jul 19, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Demand for housing remains strong despite low inventory, rising prices, and the likelihood of rising interest rates. A continuous net migration into Tampa Bay increases the need for housing every month, while post-Covid lifestyles are driving home values up. Here are some factors that can determine whether we're in a blip or in a bubble.Interest RatesThe 30-year mortgage rate dipped below 3% again on July 1, 2021. Rates remain at historically low levels. Inflation pressure and general pressure f...
Jul 18, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tampa is on the rise. Just named the top city in Florida, the Big Guava continues to grow its cool factor – and this includes transformational commercial developments for work and play. From restaurants and retail to waterfront leisure space and groundbreaking research institutes to elevated apartments and hotels, Tampa is booming. Water Street TampaThe 56-acre neighborhood is the largest ongoing downtown real estate development underway in the US at over $3 billion. Water Street is the fir...
Jul 17, 2021 ‧ Our Communities