- If you are anything like me, you know "firsts" are important. I so vividly remember my first job, my first car (yikes), my first boyfriend (double yikes), and most importantly, my first real estate transaction. I hold that experience near and dear to my heart as it taught me so much about hard work and overcoming obstacles. The joy that was expressed through the first offer all the way to closing was truly a memorable experience. I hope you find excitement in your next transaction like my first clients did in theirs. Feel free to check out a review of their experience below!
- REVIEW: If you are looking for a very honest and very responsible real estate agent, Alexis is the answer. She was always on top of everything. Scheduling the taking of the photos and videos of the house, the open houses, the showing of the house and etc. We choose Alexis to sell our three years old house and also to look for our new house. It took us two weeks to find our next brand new home. We actually made a big mistake of signing a contract with this builder but Alexis is very resourceful. She found out the builder was not reliable enough. Alexis immediately cancelled the contract and recovered our initial down payment and then she proceed of helping us find the most reliable builder and sign a contract with them. She listed our old house I believe sometime in November 2019. Alexis sold our old house three months before our new house will be completed. That is how great she is. She is the BEST and she ROCKS! My wife actually is recommending Alexis to her friends who are currently looking to buy a house.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Ernst & Young Sr. Financial Planner
- Series 65 Licensee
- Tampa Police Department RISE - Board of Director
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®
- Radiant Church - Member
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Hillsborough Education Foundation Take Stock in Children - Mentor
- National Association of REALTORS® - Member
- Florida REALTORS® Association - Member
While 2020 was a challenging year for many, the real estate market has been very active. Home sales, after plummeting in April and May, bounced back with a strong second half and ended the year roughly equal to 2019. The key items driving these results are:1. Interest rates remain at historic lows (2.66%)2. Inventory is also at historic lows (5 weeks inventory vs. usual of 5 months)3. Escalating migration to Florida has accelerated demand for more housing4. 1, 2 & 3 causing prices to in...
Jan 15, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
With interest rates at historic lows, refinancing a mortgage can seem like an easy decision. Before you do, consider these points:Will you be in your home two years from now? If not, the cost of refinancing likely will not offset the gain from a lower interest rate.What is the chance interest rates will continue to decline? If likely, waiting could save you even more money. In today's environment, there is little room for rates to decline minimizing this concern.How many years do you have ...
Jan 14, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services | ERA Powered...What does "ERA Powered" mean for you? In short, it reinforces what we at Tomlin St Cyr strive to be every single day for you:Exceptional Real Estate Advisors! Having achieved a high level of success on our own in the Tampa Bay real estate market in just a few short years, we found ourselves ready to take it to the next level. By combining the ERA family with ours, we were able to capitalize on what ERA has to offer including the finest, cut...
Jan 13, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy