After teaching in the Chicago suburbs Janice decided to escape the cold, snowy Chicago weather in the late 80's and for Tampa Bay. She earned her Sales Associate Real Estate License in 2002 after a successful career as a retail buyer. Customer Satisfaction is key; she earned her 5 Star Sales Agent recognition and CRS, GRI, MRP, & SFR designations and has assisted over 150 families with their...
- As a veteran Realtor I have been in the business since 2002 so I have seen the peaks and valleys in the market and know how to maneuver based on market conditions - this can and will affect your buying and selling power.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Designations - CRS, GRI, MRP, SFR, PSA
- Recipient of the Inaugural Tomlin St Cyr Go-Giver Award
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member - National Association of Realtors®
My Community Involvement
- Graduate of the Mayor's University 2.0 - December 2019, Secretary of the Armory Gardens Neighborhood Association
- Board Member and Secretary of the Armory Gardens HOA
- St Joseph Hospital Volunteer - Front Desk Ambassador
- West Tampa CRA Infrastructure Committee
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers open training camp on Sunday, July 25, at the AdventHealth Training Center. Fans will be welcomed back for this session after missing last year due to the pandemic. The 16 camp practices are open only to season pass holders, luxury suite owners, Stadium Club members, premium seat holders, and sponsors – all of whom are prioritized by tenure on a first-come basis. Those not able to attend practices can still watch the beginning of each workout on the team's Training Camp ...
Jul 19, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Demand for housing remains strong despite low inventory, rising prices, and the likelihood of rising interest rates. A continuous net migration into Tampa Bay increases the need for housing every month, while post-Covid lifestyles are driving home values up. Here are some factors that can determine whether we're in a blip or in a bubble.Interest RatesThe 30-year mortgage rate dipped below 3% again on July 1, 2021. Rates remain at historically low levels. Inflation pressure and general pressure f...
Jul 18, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tampa is on the rise. Just named the top city in Florida, the Big Guava continues to grow its cool factor – and this includes transformational commercial developments for work and play. From restaurants and retail to waterfront leisure space and groundbreaking research institutes to elevated apartments and hotels, Tampa is booming. Water Street TampaThe 56-acre neighborhood is the largest ongoing downtown real estate development underway in the US at over $3 billion. Water Street is the fir...
Jul 17, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Share My Page
- Hills Co Prop Appr
- Tampa Bay Beaches
- Hills Co Schools
- Hills Co Sewer/Water
- Pasco Cty Utilities
- Pasco Cty Schools
- Pin Cty Utilities
- Pasco Cty Prop Ap
- Tampa Electric
- Florida Aquarium
- Hillsborough Pks
- Pinellas Cty Pks
- Pinellas Co Schools
- Marine Aquarium
- Zoo Tampa
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.