After teaching in the Chicago suburbs Janice decided to escape the cold, snowy Chicago weather in the late 80's and for Tampa Bay. She earned her Sales Associate Real Estate License in 2002 after a successful career as a retail buyer. Customer Satisfaction is key; she earned her 5 Star Sales Agent recognition and CRS, GRI, MRP, & SFR designations and has assisted over 150 families with their...
- As a veteran Realtor I have been in the business since 2002 so I have seen the peaks and valleys in the market and know how to maneuver based on market conditions - this can and will affect your buying and selling power.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Designations - CRS, GRI, MRP, SFR, PSA
- Recipient of the Inaugural Tomlin St Cyr Go-Giver Award
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member - National Association of Realtors®
My Community Involvement
- Graduate of the Mayor's University 2.0 - December 2019, Secretary of the Armory Gardens Neighborhood Association
- Board Member and Secretary of the Armory Gardens HOA
- St Joseph Hospital Volunteer - Front Desk Ambassador
- West Tampa CRA Infrastructure Committee
While 2020 was a challenging year for many, the real estate market has been very active. Home sales, after plummeting in April and May, bounced back with a strong second half and ended the year roughly equal to 2019. The key items driving these results are:1. Interest rates remain at historic lows (2.66%)2. Inventory is also at historic lows (5 weeks inventory vs. usual of 5 months)3. Escalating migration to Florida has accelerated demand for more housing4. 1, 2 & 3 causing prices to in...
Jan 15, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
With interest rates at historic lows, refinancing a mortgage can seem like an easy decision. Before you do, consider these points:Will you be in your home two years from now? If not, the cost of refinancing likely will not offset the gain from a lower interest rate.What is the chance interest rates will continue to decline? If likely, waiting could save you even more money. In today's environment, there is little room for rates to decline minimizing this concern.How many years do you have ...
Jan 14, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services | ERA Powered...What does "ERA Powered" mean for you? In short, it reinforces what we at Tomlin St Cyr strive to be every single day for you:Exceptional Real Estate Advisors! Having achieved a high level of success on our own in the Tampa Bay real estate market in just a few short years, we found ourselves ready to take it to the next level. By combining the ERA family with ours, we were able to capitalize on what ERA has to offer including the finest, cut...
Jan 13, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Share My Page
- Hills Co Prop Appr
- Tampa Bay Beaches
- Hills Co Schools
- Hills Co Sewer/Water
- Pasco Cty Utilities
- Pasco Cty Schools
- Pin Cty Utilities
- Pasco Cty Prop Ap
- Tampa Electric
- Florida Aquarium
- Hillsborough Pks
- Pinellas Cty Pks
- Pinellas Co Schools
- Marine Aquarium
- Zoo Tampa
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.