Experience working with a Distinctive Property Agent (and well-known animal lover) and Notary who will treat you like family. Native to Kentucky, but a Tampa Bay resident for 21 years, Jennye has become an expert in the Tampa, FL community. Jennye is committed to being the absolute best resource to all buyers and sellers by obtaining an accelerated level of education and expertise having earned...
My Client Reviews
I met Jennye at a place we used to work and the second I met her I could tell this woman was meticulous. She liked knowing every little detail about every medicine we sold and how it was prescribed and why and by what doctor for whom and how much and how often and blah blah blah (I am into more transaction sales, if you couldn't tell). But this woman knew her stuff! But then she quits to pursue some crazy dream of hers called real estate. Over the next few months, she reminded me of someone studying for their MCATs the way she studied for her tests. After talking to her about it several times I realized she was just as dedicated to helping people in finding their next home as she was to helping people with medicine. I am a 40 year old single woman. I had never owned a house because the idea of owning something worth that much absolutely terrified me. After speaking with her on several occasions and the mortgage rates being where they are, I decided it was time for me to finally buy a place and I had someone I knew who would help me do it that I trusted completely. Jennye was very patient with me. When I didn't like something, she had 3 or 4 more properties to show me with appointments already set up any time we would go out to look at places. When I decided on the perfect one, she pounced. She was so good about taking care of things behind the scenes that I did not have to do much except sign on the dotted line when she emailed me something and then again at the closing. No joke. That simple. And now I own my very own home that I absolutely adore. A couple weeks after moving in, two realtors came by to see how I got the seller to go down as low as I had gotten it because they had tried and failed. I told them I'd let her do the negotiating. They almost didn't believe me. Professional, meticulous, not pushy even in the slightest and in it for her clients and their best interest. This woman gets 10 gold stars in my book and would recommend her whole-heartily to anyone looking to buy their next home.
Jennye was awesome for us! She was there for us any time we had questions (and we had quite a few of them!). Our buying situation was very unique with several moving parts and she steadied the ship perfectly throughout the process. She was knowledgeable, trustworthy and hard working during this time. I couldn't have asked for a better realtor and would HIGHLY recommend her to others. I will definitely be using her again when we buy our next house in the future.
There is so much to write about this amazing woman. She has been an angel and has helped us during our whole buying process. We have not been easy lol, but she never gave up on us. Our home is in process of getting the necessary permits to begin construction. She has kept us posted and is willing to make the agonizing drive to Lakeland just to be there at every special moment. Thank you so much and we are blessed to have you as our realtor!!
Jennye's research truly made a significant difference when my husband and I were deciding which property to purchase. Her willingness to do some specific research on our behalf, together with her professionalism and *honest communication were an invaluable reflection of her trustworthiness. I would highly recommend placing your trust in Jennye as your agent representative in all your real estate endeavors.
As the seller's, who were not working with an agent, Jennye did an exceptional job. Especially since we did not have an agent to assist Jennye with some of the legwork. Jennye represented her clients extremely well and was a pleasure to deal with from our side.
Working as a Real Estate Salesperson in another market, I understand the value of local market knowledge, flexibility, attentiveness, availability, and hard work! Jennye has these qualities, and more, in spades! I would never hesitate to send referrals to Jennye, knowing that she would care for friends and clients with outstanding customer service and exceptional competence. A+
Jennye is ambitious and thorough, she works tirelessly to achieve her goals- which are fortunately our goals too! Her expertise and insight are invaluable. I highly recommend Jennye!
When it comes to positive energy and a willingness to help Jennye is unmatched. My situation required a bit of "out of the box" thinking and she handled all aspects with a grace and professionalism I have rarely seen. She is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to our next opportunity.
First of all considering the business I am involved in as a home inspector, coming from a company with over 800 Google reviews and myself over 3000 inspections. I am privilege to work with very very well-established realtors who always take pride and care and making sure that our clients get the best of the best. I am proud to say that Jennye is among one of those realators serving in the Tampa Bay metropolitan. She has no doubt demonstrated the attitude of give a care and always is watching out for her clients/our clients best interest. All hands down If Jennye is the realtor you decided to go with rest of sure you will be taking well care of. More power to you Jenny keep up the great work you're awesome and very knowledgeable. I will always look forward to working with you taking care of our clients.
- 15 prior years of Executive-level Recruiting experience working with full relocation scenarios
- 7 prior years of Medical experience in the compounding pharmacy arena working with practices in over 20 states
- Owner of Jenuine Enterprises, LLC, a Marketing and Organizational Consulting Company for medical practices
- 20 years of successful Event Planning and Execution for audiences ranging from 20-200 people
My Credentials and Memberships
- GRI (Graduate, Realtor® Institute) Designation
- ABR® (Accredited Buyer's Representative) Designation
- SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) Designation
- SFR® (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource) Certification
- e-PRO® (Internet Professional) Certification
- RENE (Real Estate Negotiations Expert) Certification
- PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) Certification
- C2EX (Commitment to Excellence) Endorsement by the National Association of REALTORS®
- ERA Distinctive Properties Certification
- AHWD (At Home with Diversity) Certification
- Notary, State of Florida (#GG234893)
- Member- National Association of REALTORS®
- Member- Florida REALTORS® Association
- Member-Greater Tampa REALTORS® Association
- Member- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member-University of Kentucky Alumni Association
- Home Swap Certification by Knock
My Community Involvement
- City of Tampa Ambassador Team- Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee
- City of Tampa Affordable Housing Advisory Committee- Board Member
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®- Key Contact to Tampa City Councilman John Dingfelder
- 2019 Tampa Mayor's Neighborhood University 2.0- Graduate
- University of Kentucky Tampa Bay Alumni Chapter- President
- Frankie's Friends Charitable Pet Foundation- Appointed Ambassador
- Humane Society of Tampa Bay- Official Fundraising Partner
- Julie Weintraub's Hands Across the Bay- Kindness Warrior
- Hillsborough Education Foundation- Take Stock in Children- Mentor
- Beers and Bow Ties to benefit The Crisis Center of Tampa- Board Member
- Walk to End Alzheimer's- Team Walker's Walkers
- Miles for Moffitt- Tomlin St Cyr Team
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers open training camp on Sunday, July 25, at the AdventHealth Training Center. Fans will be welcomed back for this session after missing last year due to the pandemic. The 16 camp practices are open only to season pass holders, luxury suite owners, Stadium Club members, premium seat holders, and sponsors – all of whom are prioritized by tenure on a first-come basis. Those not able to attend practices can still watch the beginning of each workout on the team's Training Camp ...
Jul 19, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Demand for housing remains strong despite low inventory, rising prices, and the likelihood of rising interest rates. A continuous net migration into Tampa Bay increases the need for housing every month, while post-Covid lifestyles are driving home values up. Here are some factors that can determine whether we're in a blip or in a bubble.Interest RatesThe 30-year mortgage rate dipped below 3% again on July 1, 2021. Rates remain at historically low levels. Inflation pressure and general pressure f...
Jul 18, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tampa is on the rise. Just named the top city in Florida, the Big Guava continues to grow its cool factor – and this includes transformational commercial developments for work and play. From restaurants and retail to waterfront leisure space and groundbreaking research institutes to elevated apartments and hotels, Tampa is booming. Water Street TampaThe 56-acre neighborhood is the largest ongoing downtown real estate development underway in the US at over $3 billion. Water Street is the fir...
Jul 17, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Share My Page
- First Security
- Hills Co. Pet Rescue
- Property Appraiser
- Unleashed Tampa Bay
- Tampa GIS Maps
- Homee on Demand
- Tampa Humane Society
- Equity Resources
- Envoy Mortgage
- Ameris Bank
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.