My Client Reviews
We've been trying to sell our Tampa house off and on for over one year. Marie has been with us every step of the way. Her proven dedication, expertise, and commitment to our happiness and success was unparalleled! Through her tireless efforts and strict attention to detail, we were able to secure a full price offer and see it through to completion! Thank you Marie for guiding us and working well outside your job description to ensure the deal got done and got done right! We look forward to working with you again when we get back to Tampa in a few years!
- February 2020 - Present: Broker Associate @ Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services
- January 2014 - February 2020: Sales Associate @ Century 21 LIST with Beggins Galleria of New Homes
- 2000 - 2008: Real Estate Personal Assistant @ Coldwell Banker Ridge Properties
My Credentials and Memberships
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Performance Managment Network (PMN), a National Association of REALTORS® Business Leadership Designation
- Women's Council of REALTORS® Tampa: Member since 2015, Rising Star of the Year 2015, President 2018
- Women's Council of REALTORS® Florida: Member since 2015, Rising Star of the Year 2017, District Vice President 2019
- Navy Federal Credit Union Realty Plus Select REALTOR 2017-Present
- Florida REALTORS® District 6 Leadership Institute: Participant 2015, Committee Member 2016, Co-chair 2017, Chair 2018
- Florida REALTORS®: Member since 2014, Director 2018 & 2020, Various Committees 2019-Present
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®: Member since 2014, Director 2018, Various Committees 2018-Present
My Community Involvement
- Charity Chics, Member since 2016
- Revenue Generating Activities (RGA), Member 2014-Present, Team Leader 2014 - 2019
- Tampa Bay Chamber, Member since 2020
- Easter Seals Supporter 2014-2019
Tampa is a great place to live, work, play… and EAT! This vibrant city has no shortage of extraordinary and distinctive restaurants, particularly those that serve up delectable brunch bites. But these top five spots are the best of the best, offering spectacular views or fun atmosphere along with top service and second-to-none cuisine.Oxford Exchange420 W. Kennedy Blvd.(813) 253-0222oxfordexchange.comBrunch hours: Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Stop into this iconic spot for poppy seed pan...
Mar 01, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
As of Dec. 1, 2020, more than 110,000 restaurants and bars nationwide have closed temporarily or permanently due to the Covid pandemic, according to the National Restaurant Association. On the bright side, vacated commercial real estate property is giving vendors with cutting-edge technology and limited interaction with customers an unprecedented opportunity to scoop up prime space that previously wasn't available or affordable."Commercial real estate is a big expense for companies and investors...
Feb 18, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
With the Tampa Bay Buccaneers clinching the NFC title on Sunday night, they will become the first team in NFL history to play in the Super Bowl at its home stadium. The Bucs will play Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs at Raymond James Stadium on February 7, 2021, in Super Bowl LV. With Tom Brady leading the team to its second ever Super Bowl appearance, and first in 18 years, it's no wonder it's been called "Tompa Bay" or "TB2". Or, with the string of championships among all of Tampa Ba...
Jan 26, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Share My Page
- Pineapple Title
- Hughes Exterminators
- Two Men & A Truck
- Hills Co Prop App
- City of Tampa
- Hillborough County
- State Insurance
- Francine, Lender
- Hillsborough Title
- Neal Inspections
- Jon Johnson Lender
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.