My Client Reviews
We've been trying to sell our Tampa house off and on for over one year. Marie has been with us every step of the way. Her proven dedication, expertise, and commitment to our happiness and success was unparalleled! Through her tireless efforts and strict attention to detail, we were able to secure a full price offer and see it through to completion! Thank you Marie for guiding us and working well outside your job description to ensure the deal got done and got done right! We look forward to working with you again when we get back to Tampa in a few years!
- February 2020 - Present: Broker Associate @ Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services
- January 2014 - February 2020: Sales Associate @ Century 21 LIST with Beggins Galleria of New Homes
- 2000 - 2008: Real Estate Personal Assistant @ Coldwell Banker Ridge Properties
My Credentials and Memberships
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Performance Managment Network (PMN), a National Association of REALTORS® Business Leadership Designation
- Women's Council of REALTORS® Tampa: Member since 2015, Rising Star of the Year 2015, President 2018
- Women's Council of REALTORS® Florida: Member since 2015, Rising Star of the Year 2017, District Vice President 2019
- Navy Federal Credit Union Realty Plus Select REALTOR 2017-Present
- Florida REALTORS® District 6 Leadership Institute: Participant 2015, Committee Member 2016, Co-chair 2017, Chair 2018
- Florida REALTORS®: Member since 2014, Director 2018 & 2020, Various Committees 2019-Present
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®: Member since 2014, Director 2018, Various Committees 2018-Present
My Community Involvement
- Charity Chics, Member since 2016
- Revenue Generating Activities (RGA), Member 2014-Present, Team Leader 2014 - 2019
- Tampa Bay Chamber, Member since 2020
- Easter Seals Supporter 2014-2019
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers open training camp on Sunday, July 25, at the AdventHealth Training Center. Fans will be welcomed back for this session after missing last year due to the pandemic. The 16 camp practices are open only to season pass holders, luxury suite owners, Stadium Club members, premium seat holders, and sponsors – all of whom are prioritized by tenure on a first-come basis. Those not able to attend practices can still watch the beginning of each workout on the team's Training Camp ...
Jul 19, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Demand for housing remains strong despite low inventory, rising prices, and the likelihood of rising interest rates. A continuous net migration into Tampa Bay increases the need for housing every month, while post-Covid lifestyles are driving home values up. Here are some factors that can determine whether we're in a blip or in a bubble.Interest RatesThe 30-year mortgage rate dipped below 3% again on July 1, 2021. Rates remain at historically low levels. Inflation pressure and general pressure f...
Jul 18, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tampa is on the rise. Just named the top city in Florida, the Big Guava continues to grow its cool factor – and this includes transformational commercial developments for work and play. From restaurants and retail to waterfront leisure space and groundbreaking research institutes to elevated apartments and hotels, Tampa is booming. Water Street TampaThe 56-acre neighborhood is the largest ongoing downtown real estate development underway in the US at over $3 billion. Water Street is the fir...
Jul 17, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Share My Page
- Pineapple Title
- Hughes Exterminators
- Two Men & A Truck
- Hills Co Prop App
- City of Tampa
- Hillborough County
- State Insurance
- Francine, Lender
- Hillsborough Title
- Neal Inspections
- Jon Johnson Lender
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.