My Client Reviews
We've been trying to sell our Tampa house off and on for over one year. Marie has been with us every step of the way. Her proven dedication, expertise, and commitment to our happiness and success was unparalleled! Through her tireless efforts and strict attention to detail, we were able to secure a full price offer and see it through to completion! Thank you Marie for guiding us and working well outside your job description to ensure the deal got done and got done right! We look forward to working with you again when we get back to Tampa in a few years!
- February 2020 - Present: Broker Associate @ Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services
- January 2014 - February 2020: Sales Associate @ Century 21 LIST with Beggins Galleria of New Homes
- 2000 - 2008: Real Estate Personal Assistant @ Coldwell Banker Ridge Properties
My Credentials and Memberships
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Performance Managment Network (PMN), a National Association of REALTORS® Business Leadership Designation
- Women's Council of REALTORS® Tampa: Member since 2015, Rising Star of the Year 2015, President 2018
- Women's Council of REALTORS® Florida: Member since 2015, Rising Star of the Year 2017, District Vice President 2019
- Navy Federal Credit Union Realty Plus Select REALTOR 2017-Present
- Florida REALTORS® District 6 Leadership Institute: Participant 2015, Committee Member 2016, Co-chair 2017, Chair 2018
- Florida REALTORS®: Member since 2014, Director 2018 & 2020, Various Committees 2019-Present
- Greater Tampa REALTORS®: Member since 2014, Director 2018, Various Committees 2018-Present
My Community Involvement
- Charity Chics, Member since 2016
- Revenue Generating Activities (RGA), Member 2014-Present, Team Leader 2014 - 2019
- Tampa Bay Chamber, Member since 2020
- Easter Seals Supporter 2014-2019
While 2020 was a challenging year for many, the real estate market has been very active. Home sales, after plummeting in April and May, bounced back with a strong second half and ended the year roughly equal to 2019. The key items driving these results are:1. Interest rates remain at historic lows (2.66%)2. Inventory is also at historic lows (5 weeks inventory vs. usual of 5 months)3. Escalating migration to Florida has accelerated demand for more housing4. 1, 2 & 3 causing prices to in...
Jan 15, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
With interest rates at historic lows, refinancing a mortgage can seem like an easy decision. Before you do, consider these points:Will you be in your home two years from now? If not, the cost of refinancing likely will not offset the gain from a lower interest rate.What is the chance interest rates will continue to decline? If likely, waiting could save you even more money. In today's environment, there is little room for rates to decline minimizing this concern.How many years do you have ...
Jan 14, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services | ERA Powered...What does "ERA Powered" mean for you? In short, it reinforces what we at Tomlin St Cyr strive to be every single day for you:Exceptional Real Estate Advisors! Having achieved a high level of success on our own in the Tampa Bay real estate market in just a few short years, we found ourselves ready to take it to the next level. By combining the ERA family with ours, we were able to capitalize on what ERA has to offer including the finest, cut...
Jan 13, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Share My Page
- Pineapple Title
- Hughes Exterminators
- Two Men & A Truck
- Hills Co Prop App
- City of Tampa
- Hillborough County
- State Insurance
- Francine, Lender
- Hillsborough Title
- Neal Inspections
- Jon Johnson Lender
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to ERA Franchise Systems LLC or its affiliated companies.