My Client Reviews
Daniel Martin A.
Pauline had a tall task assisting me as a home buyer. My search started off very vague, not knowing what I really wanted. With Paulines help we covered all aspects of the market. Townhomes, condos, single family homes, you name it! After being educated, with great care and patience I finally gained an image of where and what I wanted the next chapter in my life to look like. Shortly after, she helped me find my dream home. Even though it was a new build with a very reputable builder, Pauline was there every step of the way. From initially viewing to final walk through prior to closing I know I had the best help in my corner! Thank you so much, Pauline. You were a huge blessing in this process and I couldnt of asked for a better Realtor! Thank you for helping me get off to the best start in Tampa I have ever hoped for.
Pauline is a lovely, pleasant, professional Agent. She went above and beyond to find the perfect home for me!
Lauren & Jonah L.
Pauline is the best realtor I know...and I know many. She does everything she says and more! Pauline helped me find the house of my dreams in a short period of time because I wanted enough room for my mom to move in. Pauline GRACEFULLY attended to everyone's wishes and there was a lot...my mom is very picky. Pauline never once made me feel like I was a bother- it's like going to Disney world and getting a realtor. Perfect and amazing experience. I'm not saying negotiating contracts and finding the house was easy pizzie, but Pauline did all the work and found us the perfect home. I am forever grateful and wouldn't use anyone else. Thank you Pauline, thank you! If I could give 100 stars I would.
Response from Pauline
Thanks Laurie, I appreciate you!
- Licensed Real Estate agent since 2007. 30 years Sales experience in London, Palm Beach, and Tampa at exclusive boutiques and designer brands, working all aspects of retail and high level customer service.
My Credentials and Memberships
- SFR®- (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource) Certification
- Member - National Association of Realtors®
- Member - Florida REALTORS® Association
- Member - Greater Tampa REALTORS® Association
- Member - Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member - Tampa Bay Global Business Council
- Member - Sun Coast Global Council
- Member - British-American Business Council of Tampa Bay
- BS Degree in Retail Merchandise Management
- Diploma - The Professional Interior Decorating Program
- Inclusion- International Association of Real Estate Professionals®
- ERA Distinctive Properties Certification
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer - Heritage Elementary School (2014-2019)
- PTA - Heritage Elementary School (2014-2019)
- Member of PETA
- Volunteer - Seven Oaks Elementary School (2019/2020)
- PTA - Seven Oaks Elementary School (2020)
- Volunteer - Terrace Community Middle School (2020)
- PRA - Terrace Community Middle School (2020)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers open training camp on Sunday, July 25, at the AdventHealth Training Center. Fans will be welcomed back for this session after missing last year due to the pandemic. The 16 camp practices are open only to season pass holders, luxury suite owners, Stadium Club members, premium seat holders, and sponsors – all of whom are prioritized by tenure on a first-come basis. Those not able to attend practices can still watch the beginning of each workout on the team's Training Camp ...
Jul 19, 2021 ‧ Our Communities
Demand for housing remains strong despite low inventory, rising prices, and the likelihood of rising interest rates. A continuous net migration into Tampa Bay increases the need for housing every month, while post-Covid lifestyles are driving home values up. Here are some factors that can determine whether we're in a blip or in a bubble.Interest RatesThe 30-year mortgage rate dipped below 3% again on July 1, 2021. Rates remain at historically low levels. Inflation pressure and general pressure f...
Jul 18, 2021 ‧ New & Newsworthy
Tampa is on the rise. Just named the top city in Florida, the Big Guava continues to grow its cool factor – and this includes transformational commercial developments for work and play. From restaurants and retail to waterfront leisure space and groundbreaking research institutes to elevated apartments and hotels, Tampa is booming. Water Street TampaThe 56-acre neighborhood is the largest ongoing downtown real estate development underway in the US at over $3 billion. Water Street is the fir...
Jul 17, 2021 ‧ Our Communities