A House is A Not Home Without…
A house is just a physical structure, while a home is lived-in (often by a family) and full of memories. Says Wiki.
Have you ever asked someone what makes their house their home?
Everyone has a preference for their living space and what makes it comfortable. It can include living things like plants to your extended family. But your space is personal, and we know finding that area might consist of the list of the things you can not live without. For some people, that might include a neighborhood or price range to start, and sometimes the list might consist of a feature or a furry friend.
What Can You Not Live Without in Your Home?
1. Your People Are there-
I think that when you invite people to your home, you invite them to yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. Your animals. They are always on the list of things that have a lot to do with our housing choices because they love us unconditionally.
3. A Pool- Some people need the escape to their watery fun daily.
4. A Farmhouse Kitchen- Kitchens are a big thing.
5. A yard- Having family gatherings in your BBQ Grilling paradise for many is one of the more sacred things for some owners.
6. A Doorman- Some people find their needs are more urban-filled. Not having to worry about packages, maintenance, and garbage might be your idea of pure bliss.
7. A Fireplace
This feature, synonymous with winter and ski lodges, can be a calming feature in the most modern downtown lofts.
8. A Beach View- What isn’t amazing about the ocean?
9. A feeling- Maybe you want your place a little haunted like Ghosts, but being at home for some of us is a feeling.
10. A luxurious Bathroom- Rain Shower or Bust!
Have An Alternative Need!
No matter what is on your above lists of must-haves, we want you to have a house that makes you feel at home. We can help find you the best place for your definition of home.