Seller’s List for Getting Your House Ready
Are you outgrowing your home? If you have moved before, you can understand why many people do not sell their homes until they have no other choice. Everyone has a different line. However, we know being prepared and having a list can help organize the thoughts of selling our home to a more calming state along with our first recommendation; get professional help.
Meet With a Real Estate Professional
1. Find a Market Analysis
2. Pre-listing inspection
3. Gather your paperwork
4. Establish A Price
Prepare Your Home
1. Curb Appeal
2. Clean the Home
3. Make updates and repairs.
4. Clean, depersonalize & declutter (a.k.a., stage)
5. Remove the proof of pets
6. Get Photos done
List for Sale
1. Help your real estate agent promote your listing
2. Check your listing for accuracy
3. Keep your house ready for showings
Offers and Negotiation
1. Agree on an escrow agent
2. Prepare for a final walkthrough
1. Work through the negotiations.
2. Agree to the conditions and terms of the contract.
3. Pick a move Out Date
1. Inspection completed
2. Request final utility readings
3. Finalize Mortgage details
4. Final Walkthrough of the home
Closing: What You Need
1. Driver’s license/ID
2. The deed to your home
3. Purchase contract
4. Money Arrangements with Buyer
5. Your keys to the home
6. Final utility bills that need to be settled/paid
An ERA Real Solutions agent in your corner to help you prepare for selling your home is key to a successful seller’s experience. We know your community and the ins and outs of the real estate market. ERA Real Solutions Realty specializes in real estate and homes for sale and ensures your list of needs is met when selling your home.