About UsThe year was 1950 and Justin Tokarski, a young man with ambitions and dreams of success was about to embark on a life-long real estate journey. Time passed quickly and it was 1996. The corner of Rutherford's Union and Jackson Avenues had been surrounded with roofers, electricians, sheetrockers and carpenters, working night and day transforming an original Rutherford landmark shopping complex into a brand new shopping complex which was about to house the new state-of-the-art offices of ERA Justin Realty. Ron Darby and Cass Tokarski Co-owners had acquired the location and made a major commitment to the total renovation and modernization of the complex. The new home of ERA-Justin Realty was ready! Since those early days of 1950, there have been major changes at ERA Justin Realty including:
- Joining the ERA Real Estate national franchise and currently celebrating more than two decades with ERA.
- Receiving accolades as a Top 100 ERA firm from over 2,600 ERA offices all across the USA.
- Continuously achieving #1 top producing firm status in Rutherford sales and sold listings.
- Acquiring the sales staffs from the Hometown Agency, Van Winkle & Liggett Realty, ERA Solution Realty and having top producing agents join us from other major firms including Century-21 and Coldwell Banker Residential.
- Proving each day, 'There is a difference in real estate companies.'
- New Jersey Association of Realtors, nine Award Achievers in 1998 for outstanding performance.
- New Jersey Association of Realtors, eleven Award Achievers in 1999 for outstanding performance.
- New Jersey Association of Realtors, thirteen Award Achievers in 2000 for outstanding performance.
- New Jersey Association of Realtors, thirteen Award Achievers in 2001 for outstanding performance.
- New Jersey Associationof Realtors, fourteen Award Achievers in 2002 for outstanding performance.
- Continuing the tradition with the New Jersey Association of Realtors award achievers each year.
- NJAR Lifetime Memberships awarded to Cathy Vick, Peggy McLaughlin and Ilene Harpuder in recognition of achieving the NJAR Million Dollar Sales Club Award for ten or more years.
- NJAR Silver Awards to Jennifer Darby, Ilene Harpuder, Fara Hamzeh, Peggy McLaughlin and Cathy Vick for production of five to ten million dollars in either 2000, 2001 or both years.
- NJAR Silver Awards to Jennifer Darby, Fara Hamzeh and Peggy McLaughlin for production of over seven million dollars in 2002.
- Receiving accolades with the ERA Commitment to Excellence Award, one of eleven premier ERA real estate offices from 2,600 nationwide to receive this most coveted award.
- Charitable and Community Efforts include: Muscular Dystrophy Association, Kip Center Senior Citizen Center, Rutherford Lions Club, Rutherford Athletic Hall of Fame, Angels in Disguise, Rutherford Woman's Club, St. Mary's High School, St. Mary's Grammar School, Meadowlands Museum, Becton Regional High School Sideline Club, Rutherford Ambulance, Rutherford Fire Dept., Becton Regional High School Partners In Education, Carmita Fire Fund, Tomorrow's Children's Fund, North Arlington D'Ambrosio Memorial Scholarship Fund, Rutherford Pantry Fund, and our efforts grow each year.
Agents in Rutherford Office
Sort by:When clicking on these links, page will be refreshed
ERA Distinctive Properties℠
ERA Justin Realty Co. Properties
6br5ba N/Asq ft
3br2ba N/Asq ft
4br2ba N/Asq ft
2br2ba N/Asq ft