Closing to Keys To-Do List.
There is so much to do when buying a house.
ERA Real Solutions Realty has created a buyer’s closing checklist. The list of things you need from close to getting the key to your new home. At the most exciting part of the process, there are a lot of errands and things you must have in order. You can prepare for some of these ahead of time, but others are based on a schedule. Have patience. Your new home is waiting.
Here are the things you need to do to succeed:
Before you Close
The list of errands that are the steps to success.
· Transfer Funds for Closing: Moving money makes the transaction more real.
· Change your address with USPC, Bank, etc.: Some homework that makes things easier later.
· Set up utilities to be transferred: We all need internet.
· Confirm all contingencies are resolved: Not sure what this means, but your real estate agent can help.
· Schedule a final walk-through: Make sure everything is as planned at the house.
Closing Day-What to Bring
It is nice to know what to bring on one of the biggest days in your life. The task list is below.
· Connect with the Lender to wire the correct funds.
· Bring printed confirmation of your wire transfer.
· Government Photo ID
· Social Security Number
· Home Addresses from the last ten years
· Proof of homeowners insurance
· Your copy of the contract
· Checkbook, Bank Check, ACH Check for payment under 10,000 and under
The day is here—the last four steps before getting the key to your new dream home.
· Sign Closing disclosure, Promissory Note, and all other documentation
· Title Transfer
· Deed Delivery
· Save Your Paperwork in a safe place
· Get Your Keys
Our checklist can help but sometimes, having a trusted professional who has the experience and a team selling homes for over 50 years on your side makes this checklist come with a seasoned coach.
Contact ERA Real Solutions to help you find your next home.