As real estate professionals, we’re constantly on-the-go. Between traveling to showings and offices—some days we spend more time in the car than out of it. Here are some tips for maintaining a conducive working environment, even when on the move:
- Download a hands-free note taking app for a quick and easy way to jot down information. Evernote is a great example of an app that leverages this technology, it transcribes exactly what you say into your phone’s microphone, word-for-word.
- Invest in a monthly, unlimited car wash service to ensure you make a positive first impression anywhere you go. A clean, organized vehicle shows potential clients you are trust-worthy and responsible.
- Consider a mobile Wi-Fi hot spot. One of the biggest issues people working on-the-go face is inconsistent and unreliable internet service. Most smart phones can fairly easily become mobile hot spots, find out casino online how here.
- Always keep an “Emergency Kit” handy. Include an extra shirt in case you spill coffee on yourself, a cell phone charger, a sewing kit in case you lose a button, a healthy snack to prepare for any last-minute client meetings and a stash of gum for any impromptu, post-lunch engagements.
- Make sure you have the ERA app downloaded onto your mobile devices. This will allow you to create the best, most technologically advanced customer experience for your prospective clients – right at your fingertips.
What do you keep handy in your mobile office? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @ASmarterERA!
Image via Thinkstock