Boutique Firm Serving the “Grand Strand” Joins ERA® Network
MADISON, N.J., Feb. 16, 2022 — ERA® Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the Realogy family of brands, today announced the affiliation of ERA Real Estate Modo. The company is based in Myrtle Beach, S.C., and serves the “Grand Strand,” which consists of Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surfside, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, Litchfield and Pawleys Island.
Broker/Owner Brian Piercy started his real estate career in 2003, specializing in new development and oceanfront condominiums. In 2017, he established his brokerage, widely known for deep market knowledge and highly professional, career-minded real estate agents. The firm serves a wide variety of clients from permanent residents, including a significant pool of out-of-state retirees, second homeowners and vacation rental investors.
The coastal region of Myrtle Beach and the surrounding communities are attractive to retirees for the mild weather and low housing costs. It is also a popular second home and vacation rental property market. According to the U.S. Census, Myrtle Beach has experienced a 28 percent increase in population since 2010. In 2021, U.S. News and World Report ranked Myrtle Beach as the nation’s fastest-growing city.
A popular vacation destination, Myrtle Beach’s main economic drivers include tourism and hospitality. The area’s low income taxes and numerous incentives for growing companies make Myrtle Beach a great place to start a small business.
- Piercy was attracted to ERA’s talent attraction system and marketing as he intends to expand his company by adding more agents, who will be attracted by the company’s enhanced value proposition and access to national and international referral networks.
- Agents will benefit from ERA’s wide array of technology offerings to support increased productivity and client acquisition such as, the many learning courses available through the brand’s proven learning platform, Team ERA University.
- Agents will take advantage of ERA’s client experience programs such as ERA Moves, an automated platform offering discounts and a concierge service to use during the moving process, and the RealVitalize® home improvement program, designed to offer home sellers improvement and repair resources prior to or during the home listing period with no up-front costs or interest charges.
- As the company expands, Piercy will look to open additional offices at the North and South end of the Grand Strand.
- According to the National Association of REALTORS®, the median sales price in Myrtle Beach is $250,000. Myrtle Beach offers one of the lowest-priced coastal markets on the East Coast.
“Brian’s company serves as a great example of how professionalism and market expertise can be a powerful differentiator. As a savvy business owner who has fueled consistent growth over his career, Brian realized that he could better position his company for long-term success by aligning himself with a partner equally invested in his success. With the backing of the ERA® brand, ERA Real Estate Modo will have access to our sophisticated systems, robust referral network, turnkey technology solutions and proven training programs to help Brian grow his business. We are excited to have Brian represent the brand in this robust market and look forward to a productive partnership.” – Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA® Real Estate
“As a result of our versatility, we have always been able to capitalize on the opportunities inherent in the increasingly popular Myrtle Beach market. Now, we can take advantage of an infusion of new opportunities through our affiliation with ERA Real Estate, which provides us with the support, innovative technology and infrastructure we need to drive success for our agents. Further, as a member of the highly collaborative ERA network, our firm will have access to best practices and insights across the country. We are extremely proud to be part of the ERA brand and confident we can escalate our growth trajectory with ERA’s support.” – Brian Piercy, ERA Modo Real Estate
About ERA Real Estate
ERA ®Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as it gets. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for nearly 50 years, ERA features a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs supported by the brand’s game-changing technology, products and powerful lead generation.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 39,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA® Real Estate
ERA® Real Estate