Each year, Inman News publishes their list of the top 101 real estate professionals who are driving change in the industry. We’re beyond excited to share that this year, our forward-thinking and innovation-driven president and CEO, Charlie Young, was one of the recipients of this remarkable accolade.
Honorees consist of a mix of new and seasoned influencers and, according to Inman, included rebels, CEOs, power brokers, misfits, deal-makers, newbies and innovators, all of whose ideas and actions have and will continue to influence the way homes are bought and sold. Congratulations Charlie!
We also wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate the other members of our Realogy family who were also included on the list:
- Richard A. Smith, chairman, CEO and president, Realogy Holdings Corp.
- Alex Perriello, CEO and president, Realogy Franchise Group
- Sherry Chris, CEO and president, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
- Rick Davidson, CEO and president, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
- Budge Huskey, CEO and president, Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
- Pam Liebman, CEO and president, The Corcoran Group
- Sam DeBord, managing broker, Coldwell Banker Danforth & Seattle Homes Group
Looking forward to seeing great things from all the Top 101 honorees in 2016!